Made the leap - 3185RL on order today!

JeffG1947

After two years of research we made the leap this month. 2012 Ford F-350 diesel ordered last week and 2013 BH3185RL ordered today. We're looking forward to our first trip in the new rigs mid-June. After tenting for years, then a pop-up for 15 years, we moved up to a Jayco 242 travel trailer three years ago; barely pulled along by the SUV. Now we're looking at some serious future retirement travel plans. Going to the factory (again) Tuesday to confirm some option selections. Very excited!!! ;););)
Regards,
Jeff

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You should try and make the national rally in Gilette, Wyoming in the middle of June. Look into joining the owners club also.

CliffP

Congratulations on the new truck and camper and welcome to the forum.

Travel safely,

Cliff and Mindy

jbeletti

Wow Jeff - some great choices!

By the way, we have an active chapter of the Heartland Owners Club in Illinois. They have a rally coming up as well. Maybe you'll have your Bighorn by rally time. But what the heck - bring the Jayco if the Bighorn isn't in yet. No sense in missing out on the fun!

Jim

ihsolutions

Congrats. Two years of research? And I thought *I* was a little too thorough.

We had a 3185RL on order... then changed it to a 3610RE, then finally, the 3670RL we ended up with. I think you'll like your floorplan, it's nice. Enjoy!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations on placing your order and your choice of Bighorn.

We have had our 3185RL for a year now and have loved every minute of our time in it!