making the darn bed!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I don't get this. Do you just lay them on top of the bed and sleep under them? :confused: Are they like a sleeping bag? And at $359.00 I'll pass. :D

It is like a sleeping bag but it lays ontop of your bed and the bottom is velcroed to the top of the mattress. You put the sheets inside the super bag. It drapes over the edges of the bed so you would not know it was just a bag.

A number of people have talked about these but lke you I can still make the bed for $365.

BC

AnnR

The tiles sound like a great idea! We just upgraded to a Sundance TT with a king sized bed but very little room to walk around it. After my first attempt at making the bed, I decided to strip the old sheets off when I knew my hubby was going to the trailer the next weekend alone - I thought I could trick him into making the bed. It didn't work - he threw a sheet and a beach towel on the unmade bed! So now I've been trying to decide whether I need to crash diet so I can fit in the 4 inch space around the bed or just sleep on the same sheets all summer. The tiles sound like a much better option. Thanks for all the tips everyone!