MaxAire II vent cover mounting brackets . . .

Pirana

I emailed Maxxair, and they still haven't answered. It's obvious that this is a minor income for their business and they are not worried.

I tried to get another brand but even Ventline doesn't sell a cover for their own vents!

And true, I'm sure we wouldn't even care to spend another $20 to get the correct brackets and benefit from the easier installation.

gasman

Camp Socializer
I still can't believe that MaxAire hasn't offered new brackets to accomidate those of us that have, and want to add, the MaxAire II's!

They are loosing out on a huge market of RV'ers that not only have these vent covers, but will buy them to put on our newer RV's!

MaxAire . . . I hope you are reading this . . . !

They have left me hanging . . . and apparently don't care if they keep my business!

Must be they have enough business to not care . . .

I have three vents I want to cover on my Prowler . . . apparently MaxAire wants me to buy another brand to cover my vents!

And I will be doing something about this in the next couple of months . . .

Must be nice to have enough money to not care about future customers!

John, after they saw the horse race pics, your endorsement didn't seem to be a gamechanger to them!!

Thanks Pirana! We have had our Elk Ridge for almost 2 months and I have been trying to find the bestvway to mount the Maxaire II covers. I actually considered that, but I just didn't want to modify it like that. I will now, thanks to you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I found a solution . . . just yesterday as a matter of fact.

I finally just gave up as MaxxAir still and doesn't plan on making a bracket for the MaxxAir II covers to fit the EZ Lift vents.

I bought two (needed three, but CW only had the two) original MaxxAir covers, which come with brackets to fit the EZ Lift covers:

ProwlerMaxxAirBackB4-P1010864.jpg ProwlerMaxxAirBackDone-P1010866.jpg

ProwlerMaxxAirFrontB4-P1010868.jpg ProwlerMaxxAirFrontDone-P1010870.jpg

ProwlerMaxxAirFrontDoneStorm-P1010871.jpg ProwlerMaxxAirDone-P1010878.jpg

I plan on picking up the third one later this week (on sale for $22 each).