Merry Christmas

Manzan

Merry Christmas from West Seattle, WA. I, too, worked retail--42 years at one store. Went home as soon as people stopped coming in--usually an hour or two before usual closing time.

mobilcastle

Merry Christmas to all-My son who is a Navy chief is home for the holidays with our grand-kids!! To any of you who served or are serving-THANK YOU!! Safe travels.

VKTalley

Merry Christmas from WA state! The Talleys along with our son are here (flew) visiting our daughter, son-in-love and granddaughters. Hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Christmas.

davebennington

Merry Christmas to ALL. Dick and Fran I feel sure that Santa came and left nice things for her, because she was good, however Dick you will have to try harder in 2013.

dave & Julie

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Merry Christmas from central New York!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356450903938.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356450903938.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 25

pegmikef

Merry Christmas to all from sunny, but cool West Texas!

Attachments

• ChristmasCard.jpg
    ChristmasCard.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 19

Rodbuster

Merry Christmas to ALL. Dick and Fran I feel sure that Santa came and left nice things for her, because she was good, however Dick you will have to try harder in 2013.

dave & Julie
Thank you Dave and Julie,
I really out did myself this year as far as gift giving for Fran. I wasn't going to mention what I got her because I thought it might sound alot like bragging and besides that, I didn't want all the other ladies in the club jealous.... but what the heck, I'll tell you.

I got her, not one, not two but the complete set of "Chia Pets". Nothing too good for my little lady.
Hey Julie, did Dave give you another "power tool" like last year???

Merry Christmas to both of you.
looking forward to seeing you again.
Dick

PS. That special campsite in my backyard is still waiting for you.