Mice problems...

Camper51

We have a 2013 Key Largo. We're having a problem with mice inside, some droppings in the drawers in the island. We sealed around the water lines under the sink with Great Stuff, but we're still having issues in the bathroom. We've caught a few in traps in the storage bay. I'm concerned because we haven't closed up yet for the winter and the mice seem to be moving in already!! Anybody else having issues with these critters?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Consider trying this stuff... Fresh Cab. I found a box of four packs at True Value for $18.00. I have tried all the usual..traps, bait etc. so now I am trying this product. So far, so good! Haven't had it long enough to be sure it is effective but it was definitely worth the try! Mice gone to date.

Best Wishes!

MurrayN.

We have used food grade peppermint oil on cotton balls for the last couple of years with very good success. Put the cotton balls everywhere you can. Also once you have your slides pulled in a lot of the huge holes in the frame for all of the mechanisms are sealed off and there are less places for the mice to come in then too. I crawl around under my rv too and put pepperment balls in every crevice that I can find. I store it in a farm shed that is far from mouse proof and have had not one mouse yet. I also put a wind-up multi-catch mouse trap between each set of tires and by my landing legs too just in case. I have caught a few mice every winter in those things.

Camper51

Consider trying this stuff... Fresh Cab. I found a box of four packs at True Value for $18.00. I have tried all the usual..traps, bait etc. so now I am trying this product. So far, so good! Haven't had it long enough to be sure it is effective but it was definitely worth the try! Mice gone to date.

Best Wishes!

I have used Fresh Cab for years when we close up and so far have had good luck with it. I've never put it out while we were still using the camper. Also, when we open in the spring I sprinkle the Fresh Cab under the camper, it seems to take care of ants and bugs. Thanks for your input, appreciate it.