Missing brake parts

Appleguy

Pulled the hubs off all the axles to check bearings and brakes on my 2013 Road Warrior 30 C for the first time last week. I have never adjust brakes and easy lube hubs and about 9000 miles on unit. Right front seal was pushed out and entire brake assembly was saturated in grease plus star adjuster and lower spring were loose in hub assembly. Ordered and installed an entire new brake assembly from e-trailer. Right rear brake assembly was missing parts. The front shoe spring assembly that attaches shoe to backing plate was gone as was the star adjuster and yellow spring that holds the bottom of the front and rear shoe together. Brakes were non-functional and since I am original owner and have never taken hubs off before, I don’t think Dexter got this particular axle assembled correctly.
Called Dexter Axle this morning and spoke with Denise Schrock the warranty manager. They are sending out tomorrow a complete new brake assembly. I couldn’t be happier and am really impressed with Dexter’s customer service. A little concerned that I haven’t had any brakes on the right side for awhile but ever since I installed a PAC-brake exhaust brake, I haven’t had to rely on trailer or rig brakes too much.