Missing part from Kitchen faucet

BobTheBuilder

This part (cover of the sprayer control) kept falling off and now we have lost it, 2011 Bighorn. anyone know the identify of the faucet and whether or not parts are available? I am trying here first and I'll write the factory if no one knows.20171004_193127.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We have the same faucet and it it ever has a problem I will go to Home Depot and replace it with a residential model.
You may have to do the same as I doubt you will find parts for a seven year old unit.

Peace
Dave

carl.swoyer

We have the same faucet and it it ever has a problem I will go to Home Depot and replace it with a residential model.
You may have to do the same as I doubt you will find parts for a seven year old unit.

Peace
Dave
I have a 2012 Landmark Rushmore. I replaced mine with residential fixtures. If I remember correctly I had to purchase an adapter for the water lines. But the residential fixtures are by far better quality.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rxbristol

I have a 2012 Landmark Rushmore. I replaced mine with residential fixtures. If I remember correctly I had to purchase an adapter for the water lines. But the residential fixtures are by far better quality.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

+++1

wdk450

Original to my 2008 Bighorn was a hand sprayer nozzle made of plastic that eventually broke. I went on E-Bay looking for something better, and found this pull-down faucet for a reasonable price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Pull-Dow...hash=item3f4e888949:m:mXAhXEUnKp433wFdu6xbMQg

On edit: Here is a link to a cheaper one, but the finish is not quite the same: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-18-Pull-...d=271900510537&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

I shared that upgrade on the forum, and am surprised to see that fixture is what is now being installed on Heartlands. I doubt parts are seperately available, but maybe you could send an inquiry to the E-Bay seller (or buy a new complete fixture).

BobTheBuilder

Thanks all. The fixture is totally functional and in excellent condition. The missing sprayer cover is cosmetic and though I don't like it, I can live with it for a while. Maybe I'll paint the controller with dark brown paint and you won't even notice that it is missing.

Oregon_Camper

Did you call Heartland?

That looks like the same faucet that is on our 2015 Bighorn, so perhaps Heartland can help get you a replacement.