Modern Trailer Sales:

Well it's almost time take the cover off and tow the TT to the dealer for
some warranty work before my 12 mos. are up.
We were camping at Yogi Bear Jellystone park in Knightstown, Indiana
and a BIGHORN backed in next to us (sweet !) And later that day a very nice lady came up and handed me her business card, She was from
Modern Trailer Sales in Anderson, IN. She said they would be glad to work on our NT. She noticed the BEST BUY RV sticker on the back
(not in business any more) I said "will you do WARRANTY repairs" ?
and to my surprise she said YES! Well I guess the TT will be going to
anderson for some repair work (20 miles away).
Has any one had service done there if so what type of report card would you give them ? I read in Trailer Life they are on TOP50 dealer awards!
any comment would be a help
Thanks
Dale :D

Niles

We purchased our 3670RL, from Modern and I would give them a Five star. Ron is a great guy and his staff is very good to deal with. What minors problems we have had were dealt with quickly and didn't have to go back to refix anything.

kkamshop

We have not done business with Modern, but your experience seems like a good sign.
At least they are not giving you the "you didn't buy it here" line. I say give 'em a shot.

DWH

We have bought 2 5th wheels from Modern Trailer, a Keystone Laredo which we traded in for a 2008 BH3370. We also give them 5 stars. We live in PA. They have helped us with every issue we have had. (All with the BH were minor.) They mailed us any parts that were needed even two micro waves for the Laredo. Drew is head of service and is as good as his word. Their prices are very competitive also. My salesman , Lonnie, was excellent. I believe you'll be very satisfied with this dealer.

Doug
2008 BH 3370RL
2008 Silverado 2500 D/A