Mor/Ryde pin with B&W Companion hitch

pday1213

We will soon be getting our new 2015 BigHorn 5th wheel and ordered it with the MOR/Ryde pin installed from factory. We have a 2015 F350 SRW CC with the factory towing package installed, pucks in the bed. I am looking at getting one of the B&W Companion OEM for Ford puck system that locks and sits right in the Ford truck under bed rails. Here is the link to the website:

http://www.turnoverball.com/products/rvhitch/companion-oem-5th-wheel-hitch-fits-ford-puck-system

I am wondering if any owners on here have any experience with and/or using the MOR/Ryde pin on a Heartland RV and how they work with the B&W Companion hitches? Newbie here and this forum has been a wealth of knowledge. Thanks in advance

mobilcastle

I have a Mor/Ryde and a Companion B&W hitch. I had a M/R on a lighter sob 5ver and i think it worked better on the lighter 5ver JMHO. Good luck

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Works fine on my BC but I don't have the pucks. I have the traditional turn over ball and companion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hriker

I have the mor/ryde pin box on our Landmark with the B&W turnball hitch. We have a comfortable ride on most surfaces and have experienced no issues with this setup.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

GOTTOYS

A hitch is a hitch is a hitch. The job of the hitch is to hold the kingpin in place securely. They all work, some work better than others. The B&W Companion is reputedly one of the best. The relationship between the hitch and the Mor/Ryde pin box shouldn't make any difference verses another brand. Mor/Ryde will work the same way with any hitch. These are good choices and you should be happy with them..Don