Mor/ryde SRE 4000 problems

NYSUPstater

We have the CRE 3000 on our '18 BC (mfr'd in April '17) and so far it has held up well and RV rides smooth. Right next to stove on the little counter top space, we have a multi Fabreware kitchen utensil thingy (knives, measuring cups, spatulas etc) that spins around. Anyways, it's location is pretty much right above the tires and it hardly ever moves. A little maybe, but not a whole lot. ONLY time it did was due to my not paying attention and hit the brakes HARD/swerved and the lil thingy went flying. All contents all over the place when we opened up the slides. Again, my fault. 5th Air Borne on hitch. Overall, very happy with the 3000's.

Band1t

Having the leaf springs and equalizer replaced on my Cardinal 3550RL (16,600 GVWR) as we speak. My very trusted RV mechanic swayed me away from the SRE4000, and to the CRE3000. He tells me he sees far more problems with the 4000, and he feels it also applies too much lateral stress to the frame due to its large size and how if functions. HD shackles and wet bolts of course.

carl.swoyer

My 2012 Landmark Rushmore fifth wheel is still running on factory installed suspension.?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

wdk450

Have you looked at the Dexter EZ Flex equalizers suspension?? The cast arms seem much beefier to me than the competition equalizers. I have been running the same ones about 10 years now.