Moran WY to Rawlins WY via 287

gfnesbitt

Anyone driven this route? Will be pulling a 40' fifth wheel. We are headed toward Colorado Springs next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richheck

Seasoned Member
Was planning on that route from Moran to Rawlings last July, left Moran on 26 but shortly after departure ran into a fatality accident that had the Hwy closed for a considerable time. Had to do a180 and rerouted back to Hwy 191 South through Jackson To Rock Springs. With wait at accident and rerouted it added about 3 hours to the trip.

I see see no problems with your choice, wish I could have had the chance to finish it myself.

safe travels

212Pilot

I was headed that way last week and rerouted south due to SNoWay road conditions. Let me know how you liked it.

gfnesbitt

I was headed that way last week and rerouted south due to SNoWay road conditions. Let me know how you liked it.

Was in Cody with plans to go to Colter Lake/Moran. Weather closed East Yellowstone on our travel day then it snowed in Moran. Stayed in Cody and made the trip to Yellowstone w/o the trailer to old faithful. May get to the Grand Tetons some other time. Left Cody via 120 through the Canyon to Rawlins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk