Morryde Patio Room

jmarnell

While in Elkhart at Morryde in May getting independent suspension and disc brakes installed on our Cyclone, I had a chance to check out the Patio Ex, basically a tent type enclosure for the rear patio of toy haulers. I was impressed with the design and ability to use the patio free of bugs, and also keep our pets from jumping over the patio rail! The Service Manager at Morryde checked out our Cyclone to make sure it would work with our 3 Seasons door, and it does. So since we were already a customer, they offered to sell it at the dealer wholesale price, so I bought one! It's pricey, but what RV accessory isn't? It's an inflatable tent design, and I found it fairly easy to set up. And the windows have the option of just screens, a solid clear plastic cover to keep rain out, and a privacy panel to block out the windows. Haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but looking forward to enjoying the patio free of mosquitoes, flies and other bugs!
20210519_114013.jpg

Matt750

While in Elkhart at Morryde in May getting independent suspension and disc brakes installed on our Cyclone, I had a chance to check out the Patio Ex, basically a tent type enclosure for the rear patio of toy haulers. I was impressed with the design and ability to use the patio free of bugs, and also keep our pets from jumping over the patio rail! The Service Manager at Morryde checked out our Cyclone to make sure it would work with our 3 Seasons door, and it does. So since we were already a customer, they offered to sell it at the dealer wholesale price, so I bought one! It's pricey, but what RV accessory isn't? It's an inflatable tent design, and I found it fairly easy to set up. And the windows have the option of just screens, a solid clear plastic cover to keep rain out, and a privacy panel to block out the windows. Haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but looking forward to enjoying the patio free of mosquitoes, flies and other bugs!
View attachment 65612
Looks nice! Let us know how it works out for you.

david-steph2018

In this information it says "attaches with magnets to the door frames"

From what I remember is it also attaches with Velcro straps on the bottom, but not sure.

Or are you questioning how the fence rails attach to the deck?

Last edited: