Mountain Region - New Member

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome Spencer and Carolyn to the Heartland Family from the Pacific Region, Southern Oregon. Hope to one day meet you at a Rally. Safe travels. :rolleyes:

Terri

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Bob and Cheryl, you have made a very wise decision! We love the Heartland Family. We look forward to seeing you on an RV trail someday!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg & Linda are on their way home from their cruise and asked me to introduce the newest members to the Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region:
Bob & Irmie Mitchell...

Bob & Irmie, you have joined a wonderful RV Family and a very active Chapter! We have a wealth of knowledge within the Heartland Owners Club "HOC" and everyone is willing to share their experiences and fixes! You have only to ask and the floodgates will open to help you out!

We are all excited you selected the Colorado Chapter and the Mountain Region for your home and can't wait to greet you at a future Rally. You have my contact information and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Safe Travels until we meet.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Bob & Irmie!!!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Bob & Irmie, Thanks for signing up for the Mancos Rally and we look forward to meeting you then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Our good friends and great supporters of the Arizona Rally's, Lynn & Rose Alsbury have just informed me they are now living full time in Green Valley AZ. They have sold their RV site in Oregon and will change their HOC membership to the Arizona Chapter!!

While Lynn & Rose aren't strangers to the majority of the group, let's give them a big Welcome to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region!

Lynn & Rose, we are all excited you have selected Arizona as your home and can't wait for you to move the Big Horn down and start participating once again. We have missed you on the last two rally's.

Mrsfish

Our good friends and great supporters of the Arizona Rally's, Lynn & Rose Alsbury have just informed me they are now living full time in Green Valley AZ. They have sold their RV site in Oregon and will change their HOC membership to the Arizona Chapter!!

While Lynn & Rose aren't strangers to the majority of the group, let's give them a big Welcome to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region!

Lynn & Rose, we are all excited you have selected Arizona as your home and can't wait for you to move the Big Horn down and start participating once again. We have missed you on the last two rally's.

Lynn and Rose - thank you for supporting the Arizona chapter and welcome to Green Valley. I have worked in GV for 20 years so maybe we can get together 1 day for lunch and talk rving! If he's nice to us, maybe we'll invite Garry cause it's not a terrible drive for him either.

Doublegranch

Ann:
Now you know I am always nice to you! They are on the road until Sept...
3 months traveling and the rest of the time in GV...

Mrsfish

Ann:
Now you know I am always nice to you! They are on the road until Sept...
3 months traveling and the rest of the time in GV...

TheyLlc fit right in down here! The only people left here at this time of year would rather be somewhere else! Our population drops by almost a third during the summer.

gwalter

Please help me welcome our newest CO Chapter members. They are Samuel & Vicky of Salida. We are looking forward to meeting you soon. We hope you will join us at some of our up coming events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Welcome Samuel & Vicky!
You have joined a super group of RVer's! They are ready to help and answer any questions you might have. So don't be shy! Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally.
Let us know if you need anything!
Safe Travels.

gwalter

Please help me welcome our newest members to the CO Chapter and the MTN region. Milton and Sue of Pueblo, we look forward to meeting you soon and hope to see you at one of our events soon. We have a great group in both our Chapter and Region.