Mountain Region - New Member

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome Marilyn to the Mtn. Region. There are a lot of great people in this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ann&Ted

Howdy Marilyn, Welcome to the Arizona chapter. We look forward to meeting you at a future rally.

rvallen

Welcome Marilyn to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to Meeting you soon !!
Rich and Vicki Allen

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Marilyn, we look forward to meeting you here, there or anywhere! This is a great group of RVers. Please consider joining us at our first chapter rally that we are hosting in May 2017, Little Creek RV Park, Alto NM. There is more information in the event tab. Hope to see you soon!

Howard and Shelley Blake

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
John & Mary McCutcheon...

John & Mary, you have joined a great RV Family of like minded RVer's! It is our hope you will be able to participate in the numerous activities planned and posted on the Heartland Site. You have my email and phone number so don't hesitate to reach out for any questions or help.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Mary!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Please help me welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
John & Mary McCutcheon...

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Mary!

Welcome John & Mary!

Can't wait to meet you at an HOC Rally soon!

Doublegranch

The Mountain Region is blessed this evening with Three new Members:

Please help me welcome two new members for the Arizona Chapter:
John & Betty Kuehn
Brent & Kim Kelsey

The third new member has been posted on the Colo New member thread
Robert & Penny Gibson.

We are all excited you have join the Heartland Owners Club and selected both the Arizona and Colorado Chapters. You have joined a super RV family and we can't wait to share some Rally experiences with you!

Okay HOC members, how about a nice welcome for our THREE Newest Members!~

gwalter

A big Mt. Region welcome to John & Betty, Brent & Kim, and Bob & Penny. We are looking forward to meeting you down the road. This a a great group and hope to have you join in the fun soon. Safe Travels!

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Club! There are so many great people to meet on this forum and on the road, Hope to see you sometime this year!

rvallen

Welcome new members Robert & Penny Gibson, John & Betty Kuehn, Brent & Kim Kelsey, to the Mountain Region, Colorado Chapter and Arizona Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you on the road.

Rich & Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty

Welcome to all the new members. We have been off the forum for a short time and see lots of new members. Hope to meet you at a upcoming rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to all the new members. We have been off the forum for a short time and see lots of new members. Hope to meet you at a upcoming rally.

Doublegranch

Please help me Welcome our newest members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Bud & Sue Linardy!

Their membership was recently approved and it is always exciting to see new members enter the Heartland Family!

Bud & Sue, you have joined a super RV family and can't wait to meet you at one of the many rally's posted on the Heartland Web site.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for our newest members!

rvallen

Welcome Bud & Sue to the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Rich & Vicki Allen

gwalter

Welcome Bud & Sue to the Mtn. Region. We look forward to meeting you down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk