Mountain Region - New Member

jrdelung

Hey Dr. Jim - what CG are you at in COS? We just completed a 2-week stay at the KOA in Fountain and upon our return (Aug 27), we'll be at Falcon Meadow Campground for a couple nights as it's near a home we're closing on, on the 29th.
Air Force Academy FamCamp

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim:
How do you like the AFC Fam Camp? I wanted to stay there on my way back from Elkhart with the new Sundance, but was carrying so didn't want to chance losing my privileges. They were searching both vehicles and RV's are they still doing that?
At MacDill AFB in Tampa they allow you to check in your weapon but didn't see that was an option for the academy.
Safe Travels back to AZ....

jrdelung

Jim:
How do you like the AFC Fam Camp? I wanted to stay there on my way back from Elkhart with the new Sundance, but was carrying so didn't want to chance losing my privileges. They were searching both vehicles and RV's are they still doing that?
At MacDill AFB in Tampa they allow you to check in your weapon but didn't see that was an option for the academy.
Safe Travels back to AZ....
I've never been searched, but... I usually show my P.D. ID when checking in.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our Newest Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter,
Sue Dusenberry ! Sue was approved this morning and she has joined a great group of folks!

Sue thanks for joining the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region. We have a very active Rally schedule each year and hope you will be able to take advantage of these events.
Let us know if you need anything. You have my contact information and don't be shy.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Sue as our newest member!

jrdelung

Welcome Sue! We are new as well (last month or so). Connect with this blog and download Tapatalk for your smart phone. The people on this Web blog are incredibly helpful and insightful.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Sue! I know you will enjoy the forum and your Heartland RV. It is a great group. I hope you will consider coming over to NM for our Rally in May at Little Creek RV Park, Alto NM. The forum is a great tool and a lot of fun to read.

Happy and Safe trails,

Howard and Shelley Blake

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome Sue to the Heartland family. Hope to meet you at a rally in the near future.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Sue!! Glad to have you, you've joined a great group of people. Hopefully we'll get to meet in person at a rally somewhere down the road.

Rod & Kelly

Please help me welcome our Newest Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter,
Sue Dusenberry ! Sue was approved this morning and she has joined a great group of folks!

Sue thanks for joining the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region. We have a very active Rally schedule each year and hope you will be able to take advantage of these events.
Let us know if you need anything. You have my contact information and don't be shy.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Sue as our newest member!

Doublegranch

Wow...Three new members for the Mountain Region in one day and all for UTAH!
Help me Welcome the following:
Ted & Bette Scott:
Christopher & Michelle Wall:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the RV Family! You have all joined a super group of like minded folks and who love to RV!

dlw930

Wow...Three new members for the Mountain Region in one day and all for UTAH!
Help me Welcome the following:
Ted & Bette Scott:
Christopher & Michelle Wall:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the RV Family! You have all joined a super group of like minded folks and who love to RV!

We just drove through Utah from Idaho to CO waving the Heartland Owners Club flag. I guess it worked!!! Haha! Welcome to the club, one and all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rvallen

Welcome to the three new members in the Utah Chapter, we are looking forward to meeting you as we all travel about the Mountain Region.
Rich and Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty

Welcome to all the new members. We are out playing in our Sundance. Camped in Arizona, then on to Nevada, Idaho, and Oregon. Back to Arizona in a couple weeks. Hope to meet you at a future rally.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Don & Jill Tondreau's membership was just approved and we are excited they have joined the Heartland Owners Club.

Don & Jill, we are all excited to meet you in a future Rally and hope you will be able to participate in all the activities within the Mountain Region and the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a super RV family and you will find answers to any RV questions you may have on the Forum.

We all look forward to meeting you soon.

Ann&Ted

Howdy Jill and Don, Welcome to the Arizona Heartland Owners Group. Hope we get a chance to meet soon.

rvallen

Welcome Don & Jill, Looking forward to meeting you in the near future. Lots of activity in the Mountain Region to attend.
Rich & Vicki Allen