Mountain Region - New Member

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new Bighorn and hope to meet you down the road soon.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
WELCOME Jim and Erin! Hope to meet you at one of the rallies or along the road! We know you will enjoy your travels!

Ron-Cookie

Hey Garry..... Is the "New Arizona Chapter Members" thread no longer active (last entry was at the end of February) ? Have we grown to a "Regional Chapter" rather than a "State" Chapter now that you are Regional Director? Should we no longer check out any of Arizona stuff? Kind of wondering which threads I should spend my time at now...

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
No, I make my posting on the Regional and Terry will make his on the AZ Chapter....
It sometimes is a double introduction, but in my opinion making a new member feel
really welcome and special is important. It is up to each Chapter Leader to decide what
they want or do not want to post in this regard. Hope this helps!

All AZ Threads are still active and may be used.

Continue to use both as the Regional threads will cover all 6 states.

jrdelung

Please help me welcome our newest Mountain Region Members and a new Arizona Chapter Member:

Dr. Jim & Erin DeLung....Jim posted last night he joined and we now have it as official from Heartland!!!

Jim & Erin: Welcome you have joined a super family of like minded RVer's......

I look forward to meeting you at a future Rally!! Enjoy your new Bighorn! Safe Travels.
Just saw this... thank you! I have become obsessed with reading many of the blogs. I am especially addicted to the "what did you do to your RV today" blog. I am saving info and learning so much about members' modifications.

Does my HOC membership also come with free or discounted therapy sessions to wean me from the blogs?!?!

I am hunting down some rallies to attend. This weekend, we are escaping the Phoenix heat and headed to WY and CO for a month.

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Jim:

While the forum can and may get addictive! The normal cure or "relief" is to join a rally, bring out the "FireBall" and we will all tell you how great you are!
Enjoy Wy & Colo!!!!!!!! Safe Travels...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have become obsessed with reading many of the blogs. I am especially addicted to the "what did you do to your RV today" blog.

Does my HOC membership also come with free or discounted therapy sessions to wean me from the blogs?!?!

Unfortunately . . . no :confused:

Not to mention that most medical insurance plans don't cover that, either :p

That's where the HOC Rallies come in :cool:

And the Fireball . . . :angel:

Where in Colorado are you headed?

jrdelung

Unfortunately . . . no :confused:

Not to mention that most medical insurance plans don't cover that, either

That's where the HOC Rallies come in :cool:

And the Fireball . . . :angel:

Where in Colorado are you headed?
We are attending Cheyenne Frontier Days and then Ft Collins, Denver, Breckenridge, Vail, and more Rocky Mtns. I'm actually working on this road trip too! www.DeLung.com

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We'll be down at Blue Mesa (just west of Gunnison) for a few days the second weekend of August if you are over that way.

These (plus my sig photo) are all at Blue Mesa.

ProwlerBlueMesa-P1000712.jpg

ProwlerBlueMesa-P1000672.jpg

ProwlerBlueMesa-P1000477.jpg

ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg

ProwlerBlueMesaFall-P1010381.jpg

Our new favorite place to go!

rvallen

Welcome Jim and Erin Looking forward to meeting you down the road. Enjoy your Heartland Rig, we are having fun with ours.
Rich and Vicki Allen

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to our newest CO Chapter and Mountain Region member, Randy Pitts. Please help welcome him to the Heartland family.

jrdelung

Giddy Up Randy! We are in Colorado Springs enjoying the weather. Welcome to HOC.

f2070208e2c56dbea406052f9ede0e97.jpg

jbeletti

Giddy Up Randy! We are in Colorado Springs enjoying the weather. Welcome to HOC.

Hey Dr. Jim - what CG are you at in COS? We just completed a 2-week stay at the KOA in Fountain and upon our return (Aug 27), we'll be at Falcon Meadow Campground for a couple nights as it's near a home we're closing on, on the 29th.

Doublegranch

Randy: Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and family!
Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally......You have a super group of folks in the Colo Chapter!