Mounting TV in Cyclone 3800 garage

isenpedot

We just bought a 3800 and want to put our 27" TV from our old camper in the garage. We need to mount it to ceiling and have it fold up out of the way. Can't find any fold up ceiling mounts for 27" flat screens. Any ideas?? What have others done?

jasons09cyclone

Maybe you have a different roof but I wouldn't trust the strength of the roof. I found a good spot on the wall for a 24" led with a small swivel mount..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335847369.760046.jpg

That looks great, I'm up against the same thing, what did you fasten the tv mount to and with? What type of mount did you use? This is one of my first projects and I couldn't pin anything down on my first trip out this past weekend...also how do you post pics from your computer? Thank you! Mark

jasons09cyclone

I used a 3/4 +6ft board and cut it down to a 6in by 10in piece and screwed that in to the wall first... With like 6 screws.. Then screwed the tv mount to that... I use an iPhone app or iPad app called (tapatalk)that will let you post pics from your cell phone...

ofdjeff

Know it's been awhile since the OP, but wanted to say Thank you. Thank you, this is just what I was looking for.