Moving a 3875FB ? ?

emm4273610re

Not sure if this is the place to start asking but here it goes. Friends of mine bought a 3875FB from Orchard Trailers and are looking for someone to transport from western Ma to North Carolina. They are looking have it moved around the first week of June. Does anyone have any contacts with any transport companies. So far they have not been called back by three different places. They need a transporter with a plate, the unit isn't registered. Thanks

danemayer

Might be a problem. The RV industry has a tremendous backlog of units waiting to be transported to dealers and estimates they need an additional 2,000 drivers.

On edit, maybe have them contact a dealer in their area who expects to receive a trailer soon. Perhaps the driver would be willing to do a 3-way trip, going to NC on the way back to IN for the next trailer.

mslater

try google … i found one ,and had mine taken from kalamazoo mi. to daytona fl. last oct. for $2300

kyleklord

I just received my 2014 Big Country 3950FB which we bought in Florida but couldn't find a truck to haul it with. We contacted Showroom Transit (on the web) and they were fantastic. They were ready to pick up and deliver before I even got home! They have so many companies under their umbrella and they are everywhere. They delivered it to Wisconsin for me and the driver, who does move lots of models, showed me again, some of the things I will need to know. Now we have found a truck here in Wisconsin and let the adventures begin!