moving up to a Big Horn

rod_s

Hi all,

We just got back from the Pittsburgh RV Show where we dusted off the checkbook and ordered a Big Horn 3610 with the ivory exterior and a lot of other goodies. It's more camper than we have a right to own but we will soon. We will be waiting for delivery day and then spring so we can enjoy it. I want to express my appreciation for this form as it helped us to educate ourselves and be able to make informed decisions regarding this order. Thanks to all who participated in our journey this far. The only downside will be the payment book that will come. With that in mind, if anybody needs their car washed or lawn mown, let me know and i'll send DW right over (haha).

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We really a "like" button like Facebook. haha. Congrats on the new camper and I'll let you know when the grass starts yo grow..

Hi all,

We just got back from the Pittsburgh RV Show where we dusted off the checkbook and ordered a Big Horn 3610 with the ivory exterior and a lot of other goodies. It's more camper than we have a right to own but we will soon. We will be waiting for delivery day and then spring so we can enjoy it. I want to express my appreciation for this form as it helped us to educate ourselves and be able to make informed decisions regarding this order. Thanks to all who participated in our journey this far. The only downside will be the payment book that will come. With that in mind, if anybody needs their car washed or lawn mown, let me know and i'll send DW right over (haha).

emm4273610re

Congrats on the decision for the 3610re !!! We love ours, great floor plan. I saw the new ivory colored wall at the Hartford CT. show, That looked nice on the smaller 3010re. Must look really nice on the 3610re. Enjoy for many years to come.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Ginger and I sat in that 3610 at the Pittsburgh show about 10 times. Absolutely an awesome rig. Very few Heartlands there, but that one was very nice. Love the rear entertainment! I believe that was from Brooks RV out of Connellsville. Probably the nicest rear entertainment at the show and we sat in what felt like 50 of them.

Enjoy the the new rig.

Jamie

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Your gonna have a ball making all kinds of great memories and meeting lots of great folks.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the HOC and the Heartland Family! Congratulations on the purchase of your new 3610! Please post some pics when you take delivery.

If you ever get out to the Pacific NW in the summer hopefully you can make one of our rallies. The Washington state and Oregon State Rallies are generally within a couple weeks of one another so you might even be able to make both of them if you ever get out this way.

Rod Ditrich

rod_s

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts on our purchase. Rod: Hope to tour your side of the Mississippi in a little over 9 years when I retire (lottery has not been helpful in making that happen sooner:)).

Jamie: Brooks is the dealer we ordered from and you are right about the 3610 being by far the classiest rear entertainment center rig at that show. We are very comfortable with our decision including both the product and the dealer as this will be our third rig from them.

bobw

Congratulations! !!!
The 3610 has the best layout. The DW and I have found this to be the most comfortable RV that we have ever had.