MSRP price sheet for 2014 cyclone

porthole

Retired
No list here but when you get one be advised that there is also an additional not in the brochure special option list.
An example with our trailer was the second AC and slide awnings were on the secondary list.

And some things just are not listed. Another example with ours; I ordered it with the heat pump option, but due to a fire at the Dometic plant they became unavailable.

My dealer was able to add heat strips at a significantly reduced cost ($105 each versus $500+ each).
And now that we have them I think they are a much better option. Heat strips will work in any temp.

remoandiris

All Cyclones use the same build sheet and the dealer will have one. Base MSRP on a 3110 is $71,099. There may be options availabe that are NOT listed on the build sheet. I started another thread showing what other options are not listed on the build sheet but are available on a CY4000. The 3110 is probably similar.

ParkIt

All Cyclones use the same build sheet and the dealer will have one. Base MSRP on a 3110 is $71,099. There may be options availabe that are NOT listed on the build sheet. I started another thread showing what other options are not listed on the build sheet but are available on a CY4000. The 3110 is probably similar.
I've seen MSRP all over the map ranging from $69,950 to $82,250 but "on sale for $58,374" fully loaded. Is there a factory MSRP sheet somewhere with and without options?

The 3110 is a very nice unit, tempting.

porthole

Retired
The 3110 is nice. Although there have been some nice changes on the 3010 (our current trailer) if I was to order a similar size unit it would be the 3110 for the extra room afforded in the main living area. We are just a bit cramped with 2 adults and 2 always under foot fur hounds

remoandiris

Is there a factory MSRP sheet somewhere with and without options?

Yes, it is called a "build sheet" and Cyclone dealers have them. All Cyclone models are listed on the build sheet in the upper right hand corner with the MSRP beside the model. Below the model list on the right side of the paper is the "Cyclone Option" list. Other options are listed on the left side of the page.

kowAlski631

Our Big Horn dealer had build sheets also. I know that dealers prefer you to buy from their stock, but I'm fairly confident that every dealer would have to have them available for custom orders.

ParkIt

Should have clarified, is there an MSRP on the internet somewhere with a build sheet though that has been answered.
We are new up here so to speak, the few dealers finally selling HL units were 20K over other models, now the prices are coming down to reality. Frustrating when wanting to buy locally but the MT Pocket syndrome had me looking all over the web for the best dealerships and in-line pricing.

Still would be a great unit with our dogs, the 80lb lab doesn't know his butt and tail are attached to the rest of his body. We can always tell when he's happy...stuff gets knocked all over the place and sometimes he steps on his 9lb brother, the rat terrier mix. The little guy gets back at him by hanging off his lip when they play and the oldest can't see as well as he used to...3 goofy dogs, they don't like being inside our unit but if it had the back deck they'd probably enjoy it a lot more :)

remoandiris

I never found an on-line build sheet during my toy hauler shopping. Heck, it wasn't until I settled on a dealer that I even saw a build sheet. The dealer emailed it to me. PM me your email address and I'll send you what I have.

retirie

retired investigator
dont do a deal without talking to bary (bear) at rocky mountain in Butte Montana. tell him cliff asks if he could explain freight options. tell him what you want options and let him work up a price. he is great and will not let you down. just bought 2014 3010 from him see video under cyclone. the neww updates are hard to find. include 50"tv fireplace, more counter space , more kitchen storage, sunken large tub with shower, new couch. dry weight is less also. good luck

ATLJOHN

Thanks retiree and all who responded
It looks my step son has decided on sob
The dutchcraft voltage 3200
Seems like a nice rig.
John