My stupid trick for the year.

Joe Isuzu

FYI - I am in the Houston area and have used Russell RV in Conroe several times. They only do repair work and no RV sales. They are excellent and are an authorized USAA repair station. Had a new roof put on once and $11,000 damage due to Chinese bomb tires repaired. Timely and courteous. Mike is the manager.

Cheers

Vboy55

We got bumped into on our first trip with our 28brs side vet ripped off ,a few marker lights gone, shore hook up didnt fair so well. Ripped the top cover off and dug into the azdell and there are 2 small cracks what Should I use to repair the cracks.?
vevejeny.jpg
yrahuvym.jpg
umegyze7.jpg
just some miner things to fix any idea where to start

Last edited:

GOTTOYS

EandJ,

A lot of my guest and fellow campers think I am downright rude when I refuse their advise or assistance.

I have a routine I follow when I load/hitch/walkaround/stop/backup/unload/dump/store, ect...
and almost anytime someone helps it causes problems.

I've tried that... it doesn't work... I don't do it any more.
I agree! Having and sticking to a routine has worked for me..Don

danemayer

Hi Vboy55,

Sometimes when you don't know where to start, you need to consider hiring someone with experience. You might want to talk to your insurance adjuster to get a recommendation on places that do RV body work.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
EandJ,

A lot of my guest and fellow campers think I am downright rude when I refuse their advise or assistance.

I have a routine I follow when I load/hitch/walkaround/stop/backup/unload/dump/store, ect...
and almost anytime someone helps it causes problems.

I've tried that... it doesn't work... I don't do it any more.

I agree . . .

I have my set-up and tear-down routine already worked out.

When someone (ie.- a guest who doesn't camp-out a lot) offers to help me tear down and hitch up, I generally give them a task that has nothing to do with the hitch-up of the trailer!