Myrtle Beach, SC

csmdla

We loved the Rally in Seffner, FL but was disappointed that we didn't get pointers on how to back-up the 5th wheel (hands on instruction) -- stopped for a short stay at Kings Bay, GA (retired military) -- it's a US Navy submarine base & trident missiles -- they have a nice campground & the sites are very spacious/lots of room and nothing goes in the dirt -- your connections are on concrete. I drove the trailer from Kings Bay to Myrtle Beach -- love to take it out on the road -- just a FYI for travelers, there is a new Flying J on I-95 in SC at Exit 77 (traveling from south to north) -- we pulled in there to gas up and it is not listed in the "Next Exit" book. Then, we pulled into Briarcliffe RV Resort, Myrtle Beach, SC on Tues 4/3/12 -- we have met some other Landmark owners and they asked a lot of questions about the Heartland Owners Club -- I am sure the club will be getting new members -- when we were looking for a site to park one camper came up to me and said "you can park next to my Landmark". We spend our summers here -- love the beach & ocean. Heartland Club members #1826, Mary and Danny Andrews

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
All of us other HL owners are glad ya'll are enjoying your coach. Thanks for telling others about the Owner's club. Great area to learn new things to do to your coach as well as resolve a problem. Ain't it fun talking to other HL owners? We do!! Oh by the way, have ya'll had the opportunity to join yet? Hope so.