Need a new rear stabilizer motor

wdk450

Gang:
I had an "incident" pulling into the parking area hear at TT Snowflower. I was so intent on picking out a space on the asphalt lot that I ignored my trailing wheels making the turn on the Bighorn and got partially into a roadside ditch short of the driveway. I pulled right through, but did a little damage to the rear end. The main thing is the rear stabilizers motor got bent upwards pretty good. I removed the motor, saw that most of the bending was in the mounting plate for the motor (which should be able to be bent back into alignment), but the shaft and head end of the motor is bent, too. I used the hand crank to set up the stabilizers, and actually thought this was quicker and easier than standing holding the power switch in the on position.

I probably want to replace the motor eventually, but don't like the $300 to $400 prices I am seeing on the internet for this motor. I found this thread in the forum //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51301-2011-3300CK-rear-jacks-electric-motor which identifies the motor as a Klauber C-800, and has been bought for $149 on E-Bay. E-Bay gave me no hits for the Klauber C-800 search currently. I came across some old E-Bay postings for an RV place in Fontana, Ca. that DID sell them. I will contact them and see if they can get more.

Does anyone have a CURRENT source for this motor, not at the $300-$400 level?

wdk450

After some internet research, I found that the full part number is a Klauber P/N K01285-C800 . I e-mailed Klauber at : info@klaubergear.com . I got the following response: " I can sell that to you for 140.00 plus freight, plus UPS COD fee of 12.50. We are not set up for credit cards.
I do have this in stock."

I looked up UPS COD and the normal payment is by check only.