Need help buying a new hitch.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hum....what went wrong?????

What you want to do is put the curser after the '[/QUOTE]' (the end of the quote you want to show), then hit 'enter' twice, then type your message.

That is how you'll get it to look like this post and have the quote show up in the blue box.

I usually click on the 'go advanced' button (next to 'submit reply') so that I can preview the post before I click on 'submit reply'.

Wish we could be down there with you guys this weekend! :cool:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John...thanks....I need to call you today....Opened up a box last night that you had a hand with the contents....I was very surprised...Thanks for helping Kathi

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Clif: Read the blog, thank you. Not sure if one can make a decision based on just one negative write up. Heartland has approved the goosebox for their RV's and it will not void the warranty. It will be a few months before I upgrade so will continue to do some research. The write up does not give any details as to what may have caused the damage to tweak the frame. Was it installed incorrectly? Owner error creating undue stress etc. I know the gooseneck adapters can cause the frame damage, but the Goosebox is entirely a different animal. I appreciate your help however.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John...thanks....I need to call you today....Opened up a box last night that you had a hand with the contents....I was very surprised...Thanks for helping Kathi

Happy B-DAY!!!!!!!

I'm at work now through 5pm, but will be off tomorrow and Friday!

Wish we were there . . . sounds like you all are going to have a great time!!!!!!!