Need help. No water. Living full time.

I have an escalating issue with my water feed dial. The dial controls my tank fill, dry camp, sanitize and city fixtures water input. It appears that it no longer works. I cannot find a replacement part. 2021 Bighorn Traveler 39 RK. Any suggestions?

Jim Posz

This valve is referred to as an "Anderson Valve". There have been a number of threads on the repair or replacement of these - plus I imagine there may be some information on this in the users guide. I also have a '21 Bighorn Traveler, but so far have not had any issues with my Anderson Valve.

rhodies1

Google Anderson Valve. You will need to get a replacement or new O rings. These valves are a little on the expensive side. $100.00 plus dollars.

david-steph2018

I have an escalating issue with my water feed dial. The dial controls my tank fill, dry camp, sanitize and city fixtures water input. It appears that it no longer works. I cannot find a replacement part. 2021 Bighorn Traveler 39 RK. Any suggestions?
Here is the Anderson Valve information:

This valve is referred to as an "Anderson Valve". There have been a number of threads on the repair or replacement of these - plus I imagine there may be some information on this in the users guide. I also have a '21 Bighorn Traveler, but so far have not had any issues with my Anderson Valve.
Thank you for giving me a name for the part. That will help so much.