Need Help with issues

May 2nd 2023 Bought a 2022 Heartland Pioneer camp RL274 . From Day 2 have issues with Electrical Fuses Blew, Day 4 Furnace board fried . Nail coming through the floor. Ac not cooling. and other issues too , the list goes on. We have had these items addressed but Ac is not keeping unit cold. a 5 degree difference from the outside temp to inside temp. AC has been replace 2 time now and still no change. I have tried to reach out to heartland 1-877-262-8032 and no call back and i been on hold for hours. Sent a few emails and no call back. the local Service Shop says that the unit possible no insulated correctly . the local shop has turn in a ticket but no word back. I have spoke to warranty " good Sam" says not their problem, Coleman Mack Ac says it working just fine for the ac out put. Does anyone have additional phone? Or other ideas. Camping world manager Barry said not there problem and wont replace.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You can use an IR temperature gun and check the air temp going in to the AC unit and the cool air exiting. There should be about a 20° difference.
If you are in a hot climate your 13,500 btu AC might be working correctly but just not keeping up.
Do you have a 50 Amp service? If so you could add a second AC.
My daughter had the same issue with their other brand trailer. She bought a portable AC unit.
I've seen rigs set up to use a small window AC unit.

Peace
Dave