need help

wardrod

I have a fuel 323 2021
have used only one time due to being ill with heart issues1 plan on using in a month out in the hills where i will have to take extra water. can not find how to get water into trailer Does not have a outlet to just pour water into has hose connections for city water, fill tank, dry camping so iguess i need to get a water pump to take along any help be appreciated, nothing in manual i can find is there any videos available

Roller4tan

Your right, the only way to fill the tank is through a hose, with the valve switched to "fill Tank". If your camping off the grid, you'll need some sort of pump to transfer water.

wardrod

Your right, the only way to fill the tank is through a hose, with the valve switched to "fill Tank". If your camping off the grid, you'll need some sort of pump to transfer water.
in order to fill tank from hose at home before I leave do I use the same setting fiil tank?

david-steph2018

I have a fuel 323 2021
have used only one time due to being ill with heart issues1 plan on using in a month out in the hills where i will have to take extra water. can not find how to get water into trailer Does not have a outlet to just pour water into has hose connections for city water, fill tank, dry camping so iguess i need to get a water pump to take along any help be appreciated, nothing in manual i can find is there any videos available
So you can have some information. If it is the Anderson Valve, does it look like any of these valves: