Need to install a couple of 12v outlets near the bed on our North Trail 21 FBS

MountainDon

Hello all,

I need to install a couple of 12 v outlets by the bed in our trailer.

It looks like all the electrical components are under the counter under the tv, but I am not sure how to get into it without damaging the cabinet

It looks to me like my options are going to be running a wire from there to the area under the bed or run a wire from the front breakers by the batteries

Is there any reason other than ease of access to choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance for the help

Don

Cabindoc

Hello all,

I need to install a couple of 12 v outlets by the bed in our trailer.

It looks like all the electrical components are under the counter under the tv, but I am not sure how to get into it without damaging the cabinet

It looks to me like my options are going to be running a wire from there to the area under the bed or run a wire from the front breakers by the batteries

Is there any reason other than ease of access to choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance for the help

Don

I don't have a NT, but I ran wires from under where the batteries are up under the bed and then over to nightstand, behind wall, up to a hole I drilled and installed a power outlet for my CPAP.

Attachments

• file3.jpg
    file3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 49

MountainDon

Thanks for the input Cabindoc,

I think the easiest way for me will be similar to what you did. There is a fuse/distribution strip at the bottom of the front cap just behind the batteries and I think I will just start from there and come up under the bed.

Mine is also for my cpap

Have a great day!