Need to replace rear stabilizers on North Trail 28dbs

Willcn

On my last use of the camper, the parking spot for the camper was not level, resulting in the rear stabilizers bending enough to prevent them from retracting. I had to remove them altogether to leave the site. Does anyone know of a way to purchase replacements for them online? The dealership wants to charge me $120 for an hour of labor to install 2 bolts and tighten them.

Noel Williams

Domi

You might look on the ones you took off and see who makes them? I know that my electric units were made by Lippert and they also make manual ones.

Good Luck

jnbhobe

On my last use of the camper, the parking spot for the camper was not level, resulting in the rear stabilizers bending enough to prevent them from retracting. I had to remove them altogether to leave the site. Does anyone know of a way to purchase replacements for them online? The dealership wants to charge me $120 for an hour of labor to install 2 bolts and tighten them.

Noel Williams

Those are stabilizer jacks, not there to level the rig.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Check around wherever you currently are for a RV Parts Dealer or a cargo trailer dealer, other than Camping World. They come in different load capabilities.