New 2010 3914 problems/questions

porthole

Retired
Yes, as a matter of fact I am a magician.

Growing up my father was a semi pro, did it part time to add some money to our "poor" status.

He was pretty good and I went to a lot of shows to help. Learend early on that if you can fool kids you can fool anyone.

I took to it around 10 or so and started learning what I could. Did some small local shows until late HS and then got invloved with cars and such.

Not having the money to buy many of the props made it didffulcut to replace worn out items. I was only fair with manipulation.

I spent many an hour in the HS library with a friend and we would practive almost every day with cards and coins. He was very good and at 13-14 years old was going into NYC to work with / train others.

His family had more funds then us, so he started expanding his trade and has done fairly well for himself.

I'm sure you may have heard of him ....................

donkey

Thanks everyone and especially MystrMagic. You were right. I do have another grey take in the rear for a future washer/dryer setup. Although I can't use it because I have the fridge in the garage. I guess the plumbing must be behind the fridge. To bad there wasn't a way to utilize the extra tank?!

Going to tweek the stereo/sub deal myself.

Oh ya - they deleted the great outside siding storage containers!! Ug.

donkey

Quick update as promised. As mentioned in above post, 1. going to tweak stereo myself 2. May try to link tanks so I can use extra tank in back meant for possible bath/washer dryer 3. still haven't been able to tweak furnace enough to heat coach enough in anything below 40 degrees.

Thoughts?

Mike Aplin

In regards to your furnace, have you checked with our customer service dept? I was just at the San Antonio show this past weekend and the dealers display was outside in 28 degree weather. All of the Heartland products were warm and toasty as the dealer had the propane tanks filled and the generators running in some units. Please give them a call and let's see if we can be of some assistance for you. Take care, Mike