New 2013 Landmark Exterior Colors, Interior Colors and Wood

jbeletti

I have heard that the wood fascia in the New Landmarks are real wood. The one I was in, really did not look real. Does anyone know for sure that it is real wood?

Michael,

The Landmarks we displayed at the Hershey show had real wood on a plywood substrate for slide fascias. Pretty nice.

Jim

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, I thought I had heard it. But the salesman was pretty adamant about it not being real wood. Even showed me an area that did not look like wood. If it is real wood, that needs to be told to the dealers so that can be a selling point. Not a reason for someone to look at another manufacturer.

Michael,

The Landmarks we displayed at the Hershey show had real wood on a plywood substrate for slide fascias. Pretty nice.

Jim

K

karykatz

REAL WOOD. Any landmark built after 8/13/2012 will have real wood slide room fascia. prior to that it did not have real wood.

I hope this helps.

thanks for all your questions.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
When we were at the factory in October, Kary and Jim were kind enough to take time out of their schedule and permit us to tour the plant. One of the models we got to see the new Sequoia as it was in the final stages of rolling out the door. The fascia definitely looks better than the old "almost kind of wood but really not" fascia. With that said, I am still perfectly happy with the fascia in ours.

What was even more more incredible were some of the other changes for the 2013 models like the rear cap, exterior LEDs, interior LEDs and so on.