new 2013 North Trails, less features

berky

Thanks Berky! Truth be told, our kids are growed up, but we anticipate grand-kids (hopefull) and occasionally have small kids around. I kinda have that cased in that we could manage with a big tupperware container for those occasions. Where do you keep your pots, pans, drying rack etc? With only 2 drawers, and a very restricted under sink cabinet, not sure how much would fit.
Well since you asked ..... and my apologies for probably giving you more than you wanted:
- Believe it or not, all of our dishes and pans fit in the above-counter cabinet. We bought some plate shelves and some camping pans with folding handles. Under the sink we store a folding drain rack, paper towels, and liquid soap.
- The cabinets above the sofa we use for dry food ... cereal, snacks, etc. We use the cabinets above the rear chairs for bags, plasticware, first aid kit, Swiffer, ... you name it. Depending on your personal preferences, maybe you want to use some of that cabinet space for food also. The cabinets above the sofa and chairs are surprisingly roomy .... I'd estimate 12"H x 10"D x 12'W. (Our trailer is in storage, hence the estimates).
- We keep all of the heavy food items ... water, next week's dry food, adult beverages ... in the storage under the bed. That helps with keeping the tongue weight up. The under-bed storage obviously isn't convenient for everyday access, but I have no trouble keeping several days of food over the sofa and in the 'fridge.