New 2014 4100 King - Washer Dryer Problem

Westwind

I feel a lot has to do with the expertise of the service department personnel, as we know some people can make things look so easy and make anything fit with a mod., not every dealer has those recourses. Good Luck.

caissiel

The combo has 13 amp capacity and the stackable has 12 amps. We are very satisfied for the last 9 years FT with the combo.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

DocFather

I did not compare prices but I do have a drain pan that drains down through the propane tank compartment.

I decided to call my Dealer and inquire to make sure my failing memory was not getting worse. I was told that the only modifications to the closet was to remove the clothes rod and a thin piece of decorative panel above the rod. He also told me that HL requires the drain pan in order to not void the warranty.

Beemer

Picked my unit up yesterday after having w/d installed. I asked if there was a drain pan and they said they never install one. Closet did have to be modified to fit the units. Heartland shipped 2 pieces of wood to expand the closet but about 2 1/2 inches on the left side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk