New 33RK

Leaving in a few minutes to go to the dealer and do the paperwork on a 2014 Siverado 33RK. wish we could have it for the weekend but dealer is busy and it's first come first served......LOL

I haven't driven a fifth wheel vehicle in over 40 years, (fuel tankers in Vietnam) hope I remember how......LOL

Toto's Parents

jbeletti

Congrats on your Silverado purchase. Hey, you're only 172 miles from the MO rally in Carthage on Sept 26 - you gotta make that! Rallies are a lot of fun, are a way to make some great new RV friends and a way to learn a lot more about your coach. Here's a link to the rally. Cost to join the rally is only $20. Or.... FREE if you join the Heartland Owners Club :)

jimtoo

Hi totosparents,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, do a very slow inspection of every thing. Also make sure you can work everything and everything works.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you at a rally.

Jim M

Leaving in a few minutes to go to the dealer and do the paperwork on a 2014 Siverado 33RK. wish we could have it for the weekend but dealer is busy and it's first come first served......LOL

I haven't driven a fifth wheel vehicle in over 40 years, (fuel tankers in Vietnam) hope I remember how......LOL

Toto's Parents

well it is done, pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday 9-2/9-3. Now I can't afford to pay attention..........LOL