New 370C Coming Soon in NC

BarneyFife

Hello All

Up until last week, we've always been a travel trailer family. Sold the Sabre this past weekend and picking up our new Cyclone 370C this Friday from RV Outlet.

We primarily will be racing ATVs in a local cross-country series plus a couple of GNCCs. Plus, we're big Fort Wilderness and Willow Tree fans. Looking forward to many wonderful years in the Cyclone. :D

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
BarneyFife,Welcome to the Heartland family.My name is Terry Deal and my wife Renee and I are the North Carolina Chapter Leaders of the Heartland Owners Club.And again I say welcome!We know that you will enjoy your new Cyclone.We have been Heartland owners since November of 2004 and have really enjoyed our Landmark.We have found Heartland to be a great company to do business with and they have always taken care of us and any issues we have had.If we can be of any assistance to you please feel free to send me a private message.We will help you any way we can.have a great evening and congratulations on your new Cyclone.Also let me take this opportunity to invite you to join the NC Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.There are alot of great reasons to join.Just click on the Owners Club tab above to get more details.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome and congratulations on your new Cyclone from the state of Tennessee. Travel safely.