3800 Damaged in wind storm - New 370c has arrived!

adam

Just new to the forum in July of this year.

In July we purchased a very nice 3800 from John at Lakeshore RV. (Our local Ontario Dealer was sold out of 3800's). Lakeshore RV was just great to deal with and my wife and I can easily recommend them for those of you shopping in the USA.

Three weeks after we brought our new trailer home it was damaged by a small F1 tornado here in Ontario. Thankfully no one was injured.
The trailer had Roof/Body Panels/Aluminum Skirting etc damaged. The insurance appraiser that estimated our damaged Cyclone said that if it had of been any other trailer but a Heartland it would not have faired so well. There were some very substantial, heavy tree limbs that fell on the roof of the trailer - they simple bounced off! Nothing but a few small dents. Take it first hand from us - These Cyclones are built tough!

Our insurance company was able to arrange for us to go into a completly new trailer as ours had replacement coverage. The Canadian dollor had weakened since our purchase in July and this time after talking to Morry's Trailer Sales here in Ontario we set our eyes on a new 370C.
We picked our new trailer up today. It doesn't dissapoint either, the 370c pulls very nicely - very aerodynamic shape and my wife really likes the bedroom/bath layout. While we did take a hit on basement storage, we feel the towing benefits will out weigh that small loss.

Again, for those of you on the website as potential buyers. We can truly attest to the strength of these trailers. You see and feel the build quality while you are shopping/towing etc but we have seen the build quality from another angle!
For those of you buyers here in Ontario we can highly recommend Morrys Trailer Sales in Walkerton, these folks are real nice people and treat their customers great. Their Cyclone inventory is plentiful.

Thanks Adam Hunter

Attachments

• IMG_2134.jpg
    IMG_2134.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 86

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations - what a great looking combo. Sorry to hear about the loss of your other coach but this combo looks great. Travel safely and enjoy!!

BarneyFife

I've not been a big fan of the HD color scheme. But WOW. With the black truck, I love it. Great choice.

Enjoy it. We almost went to Lakeshore to get ours but they couldn't beat RV Outlet enough to justify the cost of going to Mi. to pick it up.