New 4100 King

We took delivery last Tuesday of our new 4100 from Holman RV, which in itself was a very nice experience. We already had a trip planned for the weekend to the Kentucky Horse Park and so this turned out to be the maiden voyage for the Cyclone. We were very impressed and only had a few minor problems. Woke up Saturday morning with a noticeable water leak but with a friend's help, we were able to find the source. The water line going into the water heater was barely finger tight. Tightened that up and solved that problem. Looking forward to many more trips!

jimtoo

Hi ForsyhTribe6,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

It's great that you had a good first trip, even with a little water leak. Seems like almost all at some point develop something minor after being dragged down the road. It like it just takes a little time for things to shift and settle into their comfortable position for travel.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

Jim M

VKTalley

We took delivery last Tuesday of our new 4100 from Holman RV, which in itself was a very nice experience. We already had a trip planned for the weekend to the Kentucky Horse Park and so this turned out to be the maiden voyage for the Cyclone. We were very impressed and only had a few minor problems. Woke up Saturday morning with a noticeable water leak but with a friend's help, we were able to find the source. The water line going into the water heater was barely finger tight. Tightened that up and solved that problem. Looking forward to many more trips!

Welcome to the Heartland family! What part of KY are you in? I am originally from Lexington and Malcolm (MCT) is from the Ashland area. We just recently spent a week at the Horse Park and enjoyed opening day at Keeneland.

VKTalley

We are in Paris, right outside of Lexington and love camping at the Horse Park

Very nice area!! I grew up on the north side of Lexington, just off Bryan Station Road, not to far from Paris Pike. Malcolm and I enjoyed the Horse Park too...though it was a bit cool for our liking (nights below freezing). We will be returning to KY the end of May for a few days; not sure yet where we will be staying. Our niece has a dance recital at the end of May and she wants us to come.

scottyb

Forsythetribe6, congrats on the new 4100. Glad you had a good 1st experience. Going to KY for the Derby is on my bucket list, having grown up as the child of a race horse trainer. Now that we have the 4100, it may become a reality in the near future. We love our 4100 and just returned from 8 days in the Big Bend, Terlingua, Lajitas area. We had temps that ranged from high 30's at night to 100+ in the day and were comfortable in all.

Pictures are always appreciated.

sdthoren

We just received my 2014 Cyclone 4100 from Holman RV as well - very pleased with customer service, delivery, etc!

Looking forward to our maiden trip next weekend.

oscar

We just received my 2014 Cyclone 4100 from Holman RV as well - very pleased with customer service, delivery, etc!

Looking forward to our maiden trip next weekend.

WE....MY.....oh dear, better not let HER read that. :p