New 4100 owner

Power-Stroke

Just purchased a 2014 Cyclone 4100 and wanted to say hello. I've spent several hours one this forum (and youtube) trying to learn as much as possible.... trying to avoid making the "big mistake". We've taken a few trips thus far.... Washington DC, Hershey PA, Sevierville TN and Marion NC. Look forward to learning more and making a contribution to this community.

Jay

danemayer

Hi Power-Stroke,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the posting side of forum membership.

With winter approaching, you may want to take a look at some of our owner-written user guides, including the one on Winterizing. Here's a link.

scottyb

Just purchased a 2014 Cyclone 4100 and wanted to say hello. I've spent several hours one this forum (and youtube) trying to learn as much as possible.... trying to avoid making the "big mistake". We've taken a few trips thus far.... Washington DC, Hershey PA, Sevierville TN and Marion NC. Look forward to learning more and making a contribution to this community.

Jay

Very nice looking rig. Congratulations on you new 4100. You will get lots of enjoyment from it. I've been packing and doing make-ready items all weekend. Getting ready to head to S Utah with the rig and toys. One of these days I want to visit NC.

Power-Stroke

dan/scottyb- Thanks for the warm welcome! We are having a great time camping and meeting great people along the way!

scottyb- I've followed a few of your threads and you've definitely given me some ideas for "future" projects. I really like the cargo tray you installed in the basement.
I would love to hear about your experience while in Utah. My wife and daughter are already talking about a trip out west next summer. Safe travels.

Jay

Jim-Lynn

Congrats on the4100. We just picked up our new 2015 - 4200 last week. Just playing and learning about it. Really love it. Also just joined this site.

scottyb

dan/scottyb- Thanks for the warm welcome! We are having a great time camping and meeting great people along the way!

scottyb- I've followed a few of your threads and you've definitely given me some ideas for "future" projects. I really like the cargo tray you installed in the basement.
I would love to hear about your experience while in Utah. My wife and daughter are already talking about a trip out west next summer. Safe travels.

Jay

Jay, we are back in Austin, after dropping the rig off in Chandler at Firebird Raceway, and dead heading home. Utah was amazing and we will be back. The sliding tray has been a real bonus. The only issue we have had is the height from the ground. The ARB fridge/freezer is pretty high to view inside and retrieve items. This is compounded at sites where the slope is toward the front. A small step stool solved the issue for my wife. Being able to slide it all the way out both directions and reach items stowed in the center make it worth it. We will be headed back to Chandler in 10 days for our finals.

I hope ypou are enjoying your new rig as much as we are enjoying ours.

jimtoo

Congrats on the4100. We just picked up our new 2015 - 4200 last week. Just playing and learning about it. Really love it. Also just joined this site.

Hi Jim-Lynn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Join us at a rally when you can or just pack the new toy and head South for the winter and be a winter Texan.

Enjoy your new 4200 and travel safe.

Jim M