New 4250

Our family traded in a 36 foot bumper pull travel trailer and left the dealership with a new 4250 and a mountain of debt. While going through the inspection at the dealership we found this attached the rails on the rear ramp/patio. The service tech had no clue what it was for. There is one on each rail.

b9142b604c1a220bc478b32043c1974e.jpg

Does anyone know what they are for?

Also, we have the tv in the garage and a tv on the side patio. The Boss Stereo/DVD in the garage feeds the tv in the garage and the speakers work both inside and outside, with control from the fader setting in the audio menu. But, I can't figure out how to get video on my outdoor tv. It has RCA cables connected to the tv, but I can't get a signal on that setting. Does anyone know how to get video on that tv via the connected RCA cables?

bdd3c0798a71a0553e821b3b1d768485.jpg

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi ColoradoCyclone,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm thinking back,,, but I believe those panels are to fill the gaps at the end of the rails at the side of the trailer, incase you have pets to fill the gap. I'll let some of the other members help with the TV's.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

jeffdee

The flaps are used to connect the patio fence to the vertical wall where the tail light is located. This flap blocks the gap opening in order to keep in little kids and dogs.

BTW, when you extend the rear awning over your rear patio, the bracket arms are stowed in the end of the awning. Once you figure out how to deploy them they will hook into those funny looking clips above the tail lights.

Can't help you with the tv. I have a 3110, not a 4200.

The flaps are used to connect the patio fence to the vertical wall where the tail light is located. This flap blocks the gap opening in order to keep in little kids and dogs.

BTW, when you extend the rear awning over your rear patio, the bracket arms are stowed in the end of the awning. Once you figure out how to deploy them they will hook into those funny looking clips above the tail lights.

Can't help you with the tv. I have a 3110, not a 4200.

Thank you for the reply. I'll try to figure out how to attach the flaps. I did use the support arms on the rear awning. The tech showed us how to put those up, he just didn't know what the flaps were for and said nobody at the dealership knew what they were for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IronJ

Flaps as noted...

As for patio tv, it is split off the garage tv...so if one works the other should too. Make sure the input is set to appropriate a/v setting.

If still no picture, then it's probably not connected correctly at the boss dvd player (mine wasnt)....

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish