New Arizona Chapter and Chapter Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey everyone, we are just a couple days away from our first AZ Chapter Meet and Greet. Saturday March 15th at 1 PM. Our response for sign up has been very good! If we have any other Heartland members that would like to join us, please let me know via the Meet and Greet thread or give me a call on the number listed in the thread. I look forward to meeting everyone and the start of many get togethers for our CHapter.

See you Saturday!!

Garry

Doublegranch

March 15, 2014, AZ Chapter’s first Meet-n-Greet in Tucson was a super time! We had 19 people in attendance. Lazy Days KOA did a super job on our lunch. Lots of pictures, conversations, business meeting and a nice tour of the new 2014 Heartland RV’s at La Mesa RV in Tucson. We have decided on a Rally date and place and that will be posted in the next few days, once confirmed with the RV Resort.

A big thank you to all who attended and our special Snowbird Heartland friends who attended from Ontario Canada, Oregon, Washington and Orlando…. Our progressive raffle generated $65 revenue for the AZ Chapter fund. We will continue to sell tickets through the next two Meet-n-Greets and the drawing will be held on April 12 at the AZ Wine Growers Festival.

We also decided to continue the Quartzsite Rally in Jan 2015. Desert Gold RV Resort requires the space be booked by the end of Sept and the RV Resort will hold the spaces for two weeks. I am planning on posting this Rally around the beginning of Sept 2014. I will drive up to Quartzsite and review all the facilities and arrangements in the next few weeks.

Super Meet-n-Greet!

Thank you to all….

Garry

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats Garry, It is going to be fun.. The Heartlander's are just so much fun. Enjoy and hope to meet you along the road somewhere.

Doublegranch

AZ Chapter Inaugural Rally was posted today for OCT 16-19 2014 at Quail Ridge RV Resort in Huachuca City. See the posting for complete details.. We were able to get a terrific price of $16.00 per night including full hook ups. As always ALL Heartland SnowBirds are welcome to join us. Feel free to RSVP now as your credit card will not be charged until Linda, the Mgr, sees the Whites of your Eyes...per "her comment". If you think you will attend, book it now, you can change your mind later without charge. We currently have 11 spaces reserved, however that number may be increased if needed.

Garry

Mrsfish

Sorry I am so late to post on our meet and greet. Garry did a wonderful job getting everything organized and lots of people to attend. We met several people and are already looking forward to some new budding friendships. It was so much fun to share ideas and mods, along with a good healthy dose of bs :) . Here's to many more!

RRVeteran

Good Afternoon,

I look forward to the next meet and greet in AZ before we start our voyage across the US in the beginning of April. We look forwarding to meeting other RVers on our journey. Y'all take care and God Bless!

Respectfully,

Richardson Family

Doublegranch

I am pleased to announce the newest members of the AZ Chapter, Ryan & Sandi Dougherty from Tucson. Their membership was approved this evening. Hopefully we will get them out and on the road with us soon.

Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club and the AZ Chapter. We all look forward to meeting you both!

Garry

Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

A big WELCOME to Ryan and Sandi.... Looking forward to meeting you guys at the next two meet-n-greets or the Rally in October....

jbeletti

2015 AZ Chapter Rally Planning has been moved into it's own thread. Please join the discussion there at this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.