New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our Newest Members of the Arizona Chapter, John & Debi Macvie!!! John & Debi visited us at my RV on Saturday afternoon in Quartzsite and signed up as a full HOC Member...Debi is about to retire and they are looking for an active Chapter.....So I know we won't disappoint them... They have expressed interest in joining our caravan to the National Rally in June...What a great start for their RV experience.

I need to tell a little story about them....John made his deal and purchased his Bighorn and part of the deal was for the dealer to store it for two months....When questioning why the need to store it, John said he did not own a truck....Of course after the dealers false teeth were put back in place the deal all went smoothly. As luck would have it, John found a super deal on Craigs List for a 2012 Ram that I think only had 1400 miles on it....Well John....who says things have to be in any certain order.....

Please post a big welcome for John & Debi.....

jwcox

Welcome Larry and Oldie, looking forward to meeting you. Welcome also to John and Debi. I did meet you at Garry's trailer.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome John and Debi... It was nice to meet you at the Rally... Looking forward to more adventures with you guys at future Chapter functions...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the club!

We were at Quartzsite, but didn't get a chance to meet you . . . maybe next year at the Tucson rally!

We are officially members of the Colorado HOC chapter, but Garry has made us unofficial members of the Arizona Chapter as well! :cool:

MTPockets

Welcome, John, Debi, Larry, Oldie - we were at Quartzite too. Hope we said hello there too. Terry & June

Mrsfish

OFficial welcome from Ann and Rick. We're the couple who met you in front of the office and brought you back to Garry. Happy it worked out for you. Look forward to seeing you at a future event

Doublegranch

Welcome to the club!We were at Quartzsite, but didn't get a chance to meet you . . . maybe next year at the Tucson rally!We are officially members of the Colorado HOC chapter, but Garry has made us unofficial members of the Arizona Chapter as well! :cool:[John....there is nothing "unofficial" about you and Cathy..You are Official members of our family and always will be...]

Doublegranch

Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!

Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.
Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand.

Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time.

We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...

Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...

MKK

Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand. Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time. We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...
Welcome Ron Kool and Tracey Shaheen! Hope to meet ya at one of our meet and greets!

Mrsfish

Hey everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter.....Ron Kool & Tracey Shaheen.....Their membership was approved just minutes ago, so let's all give them a big Welcome Posting!

Ron & Tracey, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club Membership...Thank you! You have joined a super group of people, some with a lot of RV experience and some still a little new.
Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible, just ask and you will have someone giving you a hand.

Our Chapter is very active and we have a number of activities posted for this year as well as into Feb 2016 with our Tucson Rodeo Rally.... You will be receiving a number of emails from me to help you navigate around the web, just in case this is all new to you. Also you will have my email, phone to contact me at any time.

We are honored to have you in this Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our up coming events...

Okay everyone.....Let's get those postings started with a big welcome for Ron & Tracey...

You have have the best names! One is really 'cool' and the other sounds like a party. Welcome aboard the party train!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Ron & Tracey!

You have just joined . . . The Twilight Zone!

Where you are going to meet the biggest bunch of jokesters, funsters and coolsters that you've ever met!

You are in for a real treat!

Even though we are from the Colorado HOC Chapter, Garry and the rest of the Arizona HOC have proclaimed me the 'Arizona HOC Honorary Bastard Step Child Member' . . . :rolleyes::p:eek:

An honor that I cherish deeply and forever! :cool:

And my wife Cathy they named a regular member . . . :)

Go figure . . . ??? :confused:

Anywayz . . . welcome to the club, and can't wait to meet you in Tucson next February!

The HOC Rallies are a blast . . . don't miss a single one of them!

Tonight . . . will I win the Powerball or get struck by lightning . . . I'll let you know tomorrow . . . ?????

I bought tickets for both . . .