New AZ Chapter Members

Jmac

So is this Chapter growing or what! First of all, Thank You Garry for keeping it all together, Great Job! We all must welcome are two new couples, Frank & Judy and Frank & Alison. We hope to meet you at one of up coming events, My wife (Debi) and I are from California but join the AZ chapter, You are going to have a fun time with this group of folks! Welcome!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Frank & Judy and Frank & Alison!

We are from Colorado, but also come down and bother the Arizona HOC members every once in awhile!
:p

What a great bunch of people!

You must make it to the rallies and campouts if you can!

They are a blast!

chiefaret

Welcome to a great bunch of folks with a great leader, Frank & Judy and Fran & Alison. Hope to you at one of the rallies!

jwcox

So glad you joined and looking forward to meeting you Frank and Judy and Frank and Alison. I second Ann's sentiment as well. Jeanne

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome Debi & Wilson Padilla, our newest members in the Arizona Chapter!
Debi & Wilson, it is a great pleasure to welcome you into the Heartland Family and especially into the Arizona Chapter!
You have joined a great group of folks, some with a lot of RV experience and some newbees....We are all here to help you and you have only to ask.
You will be getting a few emails from me in hope to help you get around the web site and the Arizona Chapter threads....
Okay everyone....how about a big Arizona Welcome for Debi & Wilson!!!!

Mrsfish

Welcome new people! Not only is The heartland owners group an awesome site, but our little sub chapter is pretty good too! Hope to meet you at one of our many events. Welcome aboard!

wjp1442

Thanks to all for the welcome. We are looking forward to meeting the group. From what I have read in the forums it seems to be a busy crowd. We will hopefully see some of you in Moab, Utah. And we are definitely coming up for Distant Drums.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wilson:
Exciting that you are going to attend....we are all excited to meet you both...
I got your email and have you booked....Sent you an email for information on your arrival and departure if it is different from the Rally dates...Also will you both be bowling?????

Mrsfish

But johnd is coming with a hat,chaps and Spurs (and nothing else-rule established) to the rodeo rally. I was just fishing and hoping the new guy would bite on the same offer for camp verde. Can't blame a girl for trying. He's the one that laid out an open ended question.