New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Arizona Chapter Members, help me welcome our newest Chapter member: Michael McKittrick!!!!!
Michael, we are all excited and honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you and a BIG Hearty Welcome!
You have joined a super group of fun loving people who will do anything to help you out. You only need to ask....
You will be getting a few emails from me on how to navigate around the Heartland website and also the Arizona Chapter Posts...called Threads...
Hope you will be able to join us in our next Rally at Camp Verde in Oct....let me know as we only have two spots left....

OKay everyone....how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Michael...

Mrsfish

Arizona Chapter Members, help me welcome our newest Chapter member: Michael McKittrick!!!!!
Michael, we are all excited and honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you and a BIG Hearty Welcome!
You have joined a super group of fun loving people who will do anything to help you oJut. You only need to ask....
You will be getting a few emails from me on how to navigate around the Heartland website and also the Arizona Chapter Posts...called Threads...
Hope you will be able to join us in our next Rally at Camp Verde in Oct....let me know as we only have two spots left....

OKay everyone....how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Michael...

welcome to our merry bunch! We get a little crazy, but it's all in good spirit. So, if you have a great sense of humor, love to rib and get ribbed, or just have a good time - welcome. Hope you join one of our many events. Ann and Rick

Mrsfish

Oh, and by the way Garry. You went a whole 6 days without getting a new member. What's the problem bud? Get your act in gear! - Rick's other half

Doublegranch

Ann:
Forgive me! I know not what I do!!!
Will try to work harder....I need to get it in gear for that Raise you all voted in for me....

Mrsfish

Ann:
Forgive me! I know not what I do!!!
Will try to work harder....I need to get it in gear for that Raise you all voted in for me....

Really! And it's not what you do- it's what you didn't do. And that raise included you cooking all of our potlucks and arranging all of our get-togethers. Don't forget.

Ron-Cookie

Well I must be sleeping or something... We are slow to WELCOME MICHAEL McKITTRICK!! But I guess it is better late than never...
Hey Ann did you authorize a raise for Garry? Really! Do you think he is worth it?
Hey Mike hook up your rig and come down to the Meet-N-Greet in April... It was hoot last year and I am sure it will be a hoot again this year..

Doublegranch

Ron:

Yes you have been asleep...don't you remember you all took a vote in Quartzsite during the "Steal a Gift Night" !!! My raise was approved without any negative votes....Oh....Maybe it was that FireBall that was being passed around....

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Arizona Chapter:
Joel Sundstrom and John McDonald-O'Lea[FONT=arial, sans-serif]!!! Their membership was just approved and our little Chapter continues to GROW...
Joel & John, you have joined a group of very open, fun loving people. They are all here to assist you in any way possible. You only have to ask. We have some with many years of RV experience, some full timers, Part timers and Weekenders...
We are all excited you both have elected to allow the Arizona Chapter be part of your Heartland Owners Club Membership. You will be getting a separate email from me on how to get around the web site and within our Chapter Postings, we call "Threads". We all hope you will be active in our Chapter and attend our Rally's and events...Remember we have our Wine Festival this Saturday in Elgin AZ. Our Oct Rally will be in Camp Verde, just up the road from you. We are showing sold out, but as of this morning, I can still obtain a few more sites. Next is our Tucson Rodeo Rally in Jan 2016 with only a couple spots left. Then it's off to Havasu Balloon Festival Rally.....I am hoping we sell out and have the entire State Park for Heartland Members. More to come, you have my email, phone number and contact me anytime.[/FONT]

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard guys! Hope to meet you in person really soon. This is a great group of really nice and wacky people and we love bringing in new members. Good luck on your rig

Doublegranch

Terry: Joel & John just signed up for Camp Verde....
Passed along your suggestion for the access door fix...Super idea....THanks

Joel-John

Thank you all for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you all and finding out all the stuff we are doing wrong with our new rig :(