New AZ Chapter Members

Az_Ernie

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Marie and I look forward to meeting you all. We've been forum members for awhile and know what a great bunch the Az Chapter members are!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Arizona HOC . . .

You couldn't meat a wilder . . . uhh . . . I mean nicer bunch! :rolleyes:

Once you attend one of their rallies . . . you'll be hooked for life! :cool:

See you in Tucson next February!

MTPockets

Welcome to the Arizona HOC . . .

You couldn't meat a wilder . . . uhh . . . I mean nicer bunch! :rolleyes:

Once you attend one of their rallies . . . you'll be hooked for life! :cool:

See you in Tucson next February!
. JohnD, rumor that you & Cathy have a new rig?... Pics? Description?

JohnD

. JohnD, rumor that you & Cathy have a new rig?... Pics? Description?

Don't have it yet (2015 Heartland Prowler P292) . . . pick it next Friday!

ProwlerOnLot-P5160719.jpg ProwlerOnLot-P5160728.jpg ProwlerLivingroomFromStairs-P5160705.jpg ProwlerKitchen-P5160700.jpg ProwlerInsideIsland-P5160694.jpg

Just got done putting the batwing antenna back on and removing both LED TV's and mounts, MaxAire vent cover and a few other things from the Trail Runner, then vacuum it out and will be dropping it off at the dealership tomorrow as a trade-in.

Can't wait to give the new trailer a whirl!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members of the Arizona Chapter...Jose & Kelley Muriente!!!
Their membership was just approved this morning as we have been waiting a couple of days pending approval...
Jose & Kelley, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership and we Thank You!
You have joined a very active Chapter with a number of activities already posted. I hope you will be able to participate in some or all of our Rally's.
Our membership has a very diverse group and each one is here to assist you in any way. You will be getting a couple of emails to assist you in getting
around the Heartland Web site and the Arizona Chapter postings.

OKay everyone, how about a big Welcome for Jose & Kelley!

JohnD

Please help me welcome our newest members of the Arizona Chapter...Jose & Kelley Muriente!!!
Their membership was just approved this morning as we have been waiting a couple of days pending approval...
Jose & Kelley, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership and we Thank You!
You have joined a very active Chapter with a number of activities already posted. I hope you will be able to participate in some or all of our Rally's.
Our membership has a very diverse group and each one is here to assist you in any way. You will be getting a couple of emails to assist you in getting

Welcome to the AZ Heartland Owner's Club!

You will not meet a finer bunch of folk . . . the AZ membership is an awesome bunch!

We are from the Colorado HOC (Heartland Owners Club) . . . but the AZ Chapter has made us Honorary Members!

And so far they have not emailed me to regret it . . . :rolleyes:

You will never ever meet a better bunch of camping friends . . .

And if they made me an honorary member . . . that says a lot about the AZ owners Club! :p

I hope to meet you next February at the AZ Rally in Tucson . . . as we WILL be there!

chiefaret

Welcome Jose & Kelly. This is a fun group, a friendlier bunch you will not find. Hope to see you at one of the rallies.

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard and hope to meet you soon. And don't believe everything john d says. We are really tame - early to bed, late to rise, no parties and no imbibing.......NOT! Truly we are very diverse and there is someone for everyone!

JohnD

Welcome aboard and hope to meet you soon. And don't believe everything john d says. We are really tame - early to bed, late to rise, no parties and no imbibing.......NOT! Truly we are very diverse and there is someone for everyone!

Whoo Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cain't wait till February, 2016!

condor100

Thanks for the intro! We are looking forward to meeting up at the rally's. By the way this is our first RV experience and will be going on our first trip this weekend.

Jose and Kelley Muriente