New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jose & Kelley:....Have a Safe First outing!Remember almost everyone has a "story" of something that happened, so we will want to hear your story as well...Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know and I will get you into any Rally you want...

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter
Ken & Jennipher Williams...There membership was just approved a few minutes ago.
Ken & Jennipher, we are all excited you have elected to join the Heartland Owners Club and especially the Arizona Chapter.
We have a very diverse group from full timers, part timers and weekenders....if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again for joining our Chapter and hope you will be able to make our Chapter events..
Okay everyone, how about a big welcome for Ken & Jennipher.

Mrsfish

Huge welcome from all of us warm hearted (and with these temperatures, just warm) Heartlanders. Our chapter is awesome and we're happy you joined!

chiefaret

Ken & Jennipher, welcome to this crew, a diverse and fun loving group. Hope to meet you at one of the upcoming events. We have the best leader in all of Heartland and I am sure you will have some fun

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest Arizona Chapter Member: Joseph Eros!
Since I have been on the road for a few days, I was a little tardy in introducing Joseph yesterday.
Joseph, you have joined a super group of people and we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter.
You will be getting a few emails to help you navigate the site and the Arizona Chapter posting, which we call Threads.
You have my email and phone, so call me anytime.

Okay everyone, how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Joseph.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Since I have been on the road for a few days, I was a little tardy in introducing Joseph yesterday.
Joseph, you have joined a super group of people and we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter.
You will be getting a few emails to help you navigate the site and the Arizona Chapter posting, which we call Threads.

Okay everyone, how about a big ARIZONA Welcome for Joseph.

Welcome, Joseph!

Can't wait to meet you!

Hey Garry . . . sorry we missed you this morning.

We went over to your site at 9:30 a.m. this morning and you had already left!

It was great having dinner last night with you and Kathi at Mountaindale RV Park (and chatting until the wee hours of the morning and waking up the HiLo bunch the night before) . . . and can't wait to meet up with you again in September here in Colorado and in February at the Tucson Rally!

We had a couple of issues with our trailer before we left and once we got home . . . but we got them all worked out (thanks to the Heartland chatboard)!

Cheyenne is the cutest dog ever . . . and Dakota is still the boss!

Here are a couple of shots of our new 2015 Heartland Prowler at Mountaindale:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ProwlerAtMountaindale-P1000126.jpg
    ProwlerAtMountaindale-P1000126.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 79
  • ProwlerAtMountaindale2015-P1000145.jpg
    ProwlerAtMountaindale2015-P1000145.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 80

Doublegranch

John:

Left the resort at 7:30 and arrived at the ranch this evening at 8:40....drove straight through.
I posted on the Sept Thread, I would be attending the Colo Chapter Rally....
Looking forward to it....see you soon.

JohnD

John:

Left the resort at 7:30 and arrived at the ranch this evening at 8:40....drove straight through.
I posted on the Sept Thread, I would be attending the Colo Chapter Rally....
Looking forward to it....see you soon.

Yup! Just saw it . . .

We figured you probably got up early and hit the road . . .

We, of course, slept in until around 8 a.m.!

Looks like you made pretty good time!

We got caught in a bunch of traffic jams on the way home . . .

Let me know if you need me to resize any of those photos from Quartzite . . .

Give me the file numbers, and I'll resize them for you!

By the by . . . I'm still suffering from foot-in-mouth over the calender (DOH - inside joke)! :eek:

jimtoo

Yup! Just saw it . . .xxxxxxxxx

By the by . . . I'm still suffering from foot-in-mouth over the calender (DOH - inside joke)! :eek:

doublegranch said:
doublegranch said:
No kiss and tell here! But it was funny...

Garry,,, maybe if a little something was offered,, changed hands,,,you could ,,, maybe,, give us a hint.. I mean ,, you know.... WHAT kinda secret ya'll keeping from us folks??? :)

Jim M

Doublegranch

Jim M:Well...I kind of set JohnD up....now he has a little tongue in cheek syndrome....Perhaps he may man up and tell the worldBut that's not for me to say.....Hummmmmm

jimtoo

Jim M:Well...I kind of set JohnD up....now he has a little tongue in cheek syndrome....Perhaps he may man up and tell the worldBut that's not for me to say.....Hummmmmm

So... your saying he's kinda easy to setup???? Maybe have some ,, you know .. fun with?? That is unless he meets certain standards/requirements to ,,, ahhh ,, maybe,,,not have something happen or .l.. well ,, you know.. :)

Just Saying,,

Jim M

Doublegranch

You know Jim....I am not sure how JohnD is going to get out of all this...between him wanting to Bowl off my horse Rodeo in my chaps at the Tucson Rodeo Rally and the wonderful Heartland Calendar and John's rig featured....hum....there may just be a hint in that sentence......just saying...do you remember how to dissect sentence structure from high school?

chiefaret

Welcome Joseph, looking forward to meeting you at future events. This is an interesting group, and I am sure you will have good tims.

JohnD

You know Jim....I am not sure how JohnD is going to get out of all this...between him wanting to Bowl off my horse Rodeo in my chaps at the Tucson Rodeo Rally and the wonderful Heartland Calendar and John's rig featured....hum....there may just be a hint in that sentence......just saying...

Not sure if I am going to man up in public . . . maybe later!

By the way . . . Monument Hill was a piece of cake!