New AZ Chapter Members

rvallen

Garry, Wanted to let you know that Vicki and I will not be able to attend the Tucson Rally in February 2016. This is right before I retire and I have to attend to other business related to my retirement during this time frame.

Thanks Richard and Vicki Allen

Mrsfish

Garry, Wanted to let you know that Vicki and I will not be able to attend the Tucson Rally in February 2016. This is right before I retire and I have to attend to other business related to my retirement during this time frame.

Thanks Richard and Vicki Allen

congratulations on retirement!! we will miss you, but it gives us one more thing to toast to when we do!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Richard: You and Vicki will be missed. Have a great retirement party! I will remove your name from the list.

Mrsfish

Richard: You and Vicki will be missed. Have a great retirement party! I will remove your name from the list.

don't i remember something in our Arizona Chapter sub, sub, sub by laws that says he has to buy the first round at the next rally he attends as penalty for cancelling?

Doublegranch

Ann:

You are correct but that rule was listed under the Arizona Dry Mouth Syndrome posted for our Camp Verde Rally.
I am happy your brought this up as by then I will be able to drink again. Make it a BIG ONE!

MTPockets

Ann, I think that rule applies to spouses missing any rally that the other half attends! .... (Bring an extra bottle or three)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
don't i remember something in our Arizona Chapter sub, sub, sub by laws that says he has to buy the first round at the next rally he attends as penalty for cancelling?

And yet another round for retiring . . . right? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Mrsfish

Ann, I think that rule applies to spouses missing any rally that the other half attends! .... (Bring an extra bottle or three)

I think we should get our rally site for free - being that we are such dedicated HOC members that my husband would travel solo just to be with you guys. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet another round for retiring . . . right? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Definitely a a round for retiring (ahead of me, that is)

MTPockets

I think we should get our rally site for free - being that we are such dedicated HOC members that my husband would travel solo just to be with you guys. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a a round for retiring (ahead of me, that is)
. Ann, you're getting good at this! Bowing..

Doublegranch

Terry, don't know about you but I for one will start the collection for Rick!
I have 50 cents to get it going...

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our Newest Members to the Arizona Chapter:
John & Cathy Melton...We met them while at the Camp Verde Rally with their new Landmark and they signed up at the Rally.
John & Cathy, we are excited you joined the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter! We have a super group of folks here as you witnessed last night. Please let us know if you need anything. Enjoy the balance of the Camp Verde Rally and we will see you for the Tucson Rodeo Rally as well.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for John & Cathy!!!!!!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family John and Cathy!! Enjoy that new Landmark and if you ever make it to the west side of the country, please join us at one of our rallies!!

Rod

Thanks everyone. We had great time at Camp Verde even though we didn't get to spend much time with the group. We look forward to the Tucson rally.

Doublegranch

​Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Richard & Jacie Rubenstein.
While they are new to Heartland with their new purchase of a Bighorn, they are not new to the RV world.

If anyone noticed, they had been listed on the Tucson Rodeo Rally however I was waiting for their application to be approved before sending out this email.
Richard & Jacie, you have joined an extremely active Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club and know you guys will fit right in.
We are all excited to have the opportunity to meet you at the Tucson Rodeo Rally. ​

Richard & Jacie, the emails mentioned previous to this posting are on there way to help you get around the Heartland Web, you have my email and phone numbers, so feel free contact me anytime. As a few of the members say, "I don't sleep".

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for our newest and "Active" members!

MTPockets

Richard & Jacie... A huge WELCOME! We'll see you in Tucson... You're also invited to a Meet'n'greet luncheon on Dec 12th in Casa Grande... Check out the events page bar at the top of screen, then click the AZ HOMG for the details.