New AZ Chapter Members

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard! And we're very normal, except Terry, most of the time. Looking forward to someone new to tease!! See you in Feb.

raz5ver

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. We're looking forward to meeting all y'all at the Tucson Rally. Just working on getting our Bighorn set up and it's starting to feel more like home. Heading off to see the grand babies in California for a shake down trip. Just a quick question. Does anyone have a washer/dryer in their coach and if so, which one do you have, and are you happy with it? We're still trying to decide. Appreciate the help.

Ann&Ted

We have the Splendide Stackable washer and dryer. My wife Ann loves them. No need to find a laundromat, or if you do, get an empty washer or dryer, then have to wait around until the laundry is complete.

jbeletti

...Does anyone have a washer/dryer in their coach and if so, which one do you have, and are you happy with it? We're still trying to decide. Appreciate the help.

Check out the Washer / Dryer forum here for a lot of feedback on those items :)

MTPockets

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. We're looking forward to meeting all y'all at the Tucson Rally. Just working on getting our Bighorn set up and it's starting to feel more like home. Heading off to see the grand babies in California for a shake down trip. Just a quick question. Does anyone have a washer/dryer in their coach and if so, which one do you have, and are you happy with it? We're still trying to decide. Appreciate the help.
. From reading past washer/dryer posts, it would appear the best choice is the one you make. Those who use the on board laundry would not live without, while those like us, made the conscience decision to use laundromats. We've never had a reason to change our system which is a 2-3 hr trip, once every 7-10 days. In and out and done, dry & folded. No near daily loads, background machine sounds, waiting for the washer or dryer to finish, one small load at a time seems a never ending task to us. We're full time and love it. It's our way and our reason for not doing the on board thing.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest Arizona Chapter Members : Denny & Marilyn Elmes!
Their membership was just approved and how exciting it is to see our little Chapter continue to grow.
Denny & Marilyn you have selected a very active Chapter for your Heartland Owners Club membership and we have a number of Rally's posted all the way into 2017..
You will be receiving the emails we discussed earlier and can't wait to meet you both. Remember, our Tucson Rodeo Rally in Feb 2016, I just had one cancellation and
will hold on to that site should you want to join us.
Okay everyone, how about a great big Arizona Welcome for Denny & Marilyn.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter!

We are from Colorado, but Garry lets us come to the AZ rallies . . . even though my hats "Ain't no cowboy hats!".

Maybe we'll meet you in Tucson?

MTPockets

Denny & Marilyn, welcome!!! The AZ chapter has a Meet'n'greet scheduled in Casa Grande, AZ on Saturday Dec 12th. A Meet'n'greet is just Heartlanders getting together, no camping, no trailers, at various locations, in this case a luncheon in the Old Town area of Casa Grande. You can come early and/or stay late and look around town before heading home. Details are found by clicking the Events tab at the top of this page, then scroll down to the HOMG area (Heartland Owners Meet n Greet) then click on the Casa Grande tab. If you can make it, just reply to the thread or just show up on the 12th.

Mrsfish

wElcome Denny and Marilyn to our merry band! some of us are sane, the rest of us are fun! It's your job to figure out who is who!!! Hope we can meet you soon- lots of activities, lots of opportunities!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome from CO Denny & Marilyn to the AZ Chapter as well as the Mountain Region. Check out the MT Region Rally for 2018 on the Portal Page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ron-Cookie

Hey WELCOME Denny & Marilyn! You will enjoy the many members of the Arizona Chapter.... They are a hoot! Can you come to the Meet & Greet on the 12th of December? Love to meet you...

Thanks everyone for making us feel so welcome! We are looking forward to meeting you all and have already made arrangements to be at the Rodeo Rally. That should be fun. We're also hoping to convince a friend and his wife who have the same model Bighorn as ours to join the chapter. He was a champion rider/roper, so a rodeo would be right up his alley! Thanks again for your warm reception. Marilyn and I can't wait to match your faces with your names. Is there any rite-of-passage or initiation ceremonies? Just asking 'cause I'm allergic to whipped cream! ;) See you out there!