New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Denny:
I am sure someone will chime in on the mandatory bottle of "Fireball" to share with the crowd and if by chance you don't drink, it's okay because everyone else does....

Oh, I forgot to mention, we won't be able to make it to the Meet'n'greet in December, but we'll both be there with you in spirit. Thanks for the invite!
Denny & Marilyn

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warning Garry. We are very disciplined about drinking. We only drink by ourselves or with somebody. :eek: Does the mandatory requirement mean we need to BRING a bottle of Fireball, or drink one? Hopefully, it's just a shot because I've tasted that stuff. I like cinnamon, but....

jimtoo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is there any rite-of-passage or initiation ceremonies? Just asking 'cause I'm allergic to whipped cream! ;) See you out there!

Not being a member of this chapter ... seems as though I remember something about modeling cowboy chaps without much else on in the way of clothing to be a member of the AZ chapter.

Enjoy the forum and all the new friends you will make.

Jim M

Doublegranch

I am sure JohnD will chime in here..but the routine is a bottle to share with the group, or not! Now Fireball is not my thing, but I have found a couple other brands much better and shared a bottle at Camp Verde....For me it's either Scotch or a bottle of wine...for the "group" anything alcohol based....

danemayer

Not being a member of this chapter ... seems as though I remember something about modeling cowboy chaps without much else on in the way of clothing to be a member of the AZ chapter.

Enjoy the forum and all the new friends you will make.

Jim M

Jim,

John is from Colorado, so the chaps thing must be for non-residents of AZ.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Jim M

This will be a sight that will make sore eyes! :eek:

I am sure JohnD will chime in here..but the routine is a bottle to share with the group, or not! Now Fireball is not my thing, but I have found a couple other brands much better and shared a bottle at Camp Verde....For me it's either Scotch or a bottle of wine...for the "group" anything alcohol based....

I brought the bottle of Fireball . . . problem was . . . I didn't share! :p

DOH! :angel:

Doublegranch

Hey everyone, it is with great pleasure to introduce our newest Members to the Arizona Chapter: D'Wayne & Marla Sherwood.
They became members due to Denny & Marilyn recent membership! D'Wayne is our Resident Champion Roper and will hopefully give JohnD a little help at the Tucson Rodeo Rally!!
D'Wayne & Marla, you have joined a Great group of Heartland Members and we are excited you will be joining us at the Tucson Rodeo Rally.
Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter. Let us know if you need anything and we can't wait to meet you in a couple of months.
OKay everyone, how about a nice warm welcome for D'Wayne & Marla!!!

Mrsfish

"D'Wayne is our Resident Champion Roper and will hopefully give JohnD a little help at the Tucson Rodeo Rally!!"

can I change 'horse teams'? I'd like to be on d'wayne's team. He seams like a nice guy and I want him to feel welcome....no other reason....

Welcome D'Wayne and Marla! We are looking forward to the Tucson rally and spending some time with you and the rest of our new friends in HOC. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Gene & Marie Toliver
Gene & Marie, we are all excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and especially the Arizona Chapter, Thank you!
We have a great group of folks with a tremendous resource of knowledge, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
The Arizona Chapter is very active and we have Rally's posted all the way into 2017. I hope you will be able to take advantage of all
the Chapter activities. You will be getting a couple of emails to help you get around the web site and the AZ postings.
Okay everyone, how about a nice big welcome for Gene & Marie.....

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Gene and Marie... So glad that you decided to make our chapter your home.... You will find that we are a great group of Heartland owners.... Hope to see you soon... Maybe in Casa Grande for our next Meet & Greet...

MTPockets

Gene & Marie - Welcome to the AZ group! We have a scheduled Meet'n'greet at noon Dec 12th in Casa Grande. See Details by clicking above "Events", then scroll down to HOMG Casa Grande. A Meet'n'greet is just a non-camping gathering, this one in Old Town Casa Grande for lunch. If you can come that would be great; just post it here, or just show up at noon... Terry & June