New Big Country side patio

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got this Friday in an email:

Introducing the all new Big Country model 3900FLP the first ever luxury fifth wheel from Heartland with a built-in, fold down, side patio for your outdoor enjoyment!

6972f5d7843b65675e0359ea51849ff5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got same email too, was wondering if Jim B was going to mention it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I knew it wouldn't be too long before they'd put a side patio on something other than a toy hauler. Can't wait to look at it close up.

stevenssr

Very cool idea! This looks big and heavy though. Can't wait to see how the patio works and how you access it.

donr827

Looks like it could be a lot heavier on the door side of the trailer. I wonder if it would require different springs or would the placement of tanks etc help balance it out.Don

RoadJunkie

I am less interested in why I didn't get the email then specifics of the option, that is, if it will be an option; how much will it cost, for example. Also, I'm wondering how this feature could be used with some of the narrow spaces provided in a good number of RV parks. Can you walk out onto the patio from inside the coach. What will the patio weigh?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Unfortunately, there were no details other than what I posted above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crumgater

Lots to like in that floor plan.
But...
Not being able to get to the bathroom or bedroom with the slides in would be a killer for us. We pack while parked in the street in front of the house and like to have access to the b-room while grabbing lunch en-route. :(