New Bighorn floorplan 3875FB

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Check this out, posted today on Heartland Facebook page.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354765667.667802.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StevieWonder

I don't think I'd like the trip thru the bedroom to the bath if you ever have any company.
No tellin' what might be going on in there. :eek:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You missed the half bath downstairs?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Would like to see this...I think it's got potential:)
I wonder how soon they will start showing up @ RV shows?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't think I'd like the trip thru the bedroom to the bath if you ever have any company.
No tellin' what might be going on in there. :eek:
You may be right but it's very very seldom that anyone other than us uses our facility. I guess most folks feel as if they're imposing? For me, that half bath would be turned into a desk/office area. The upstairs bath has plenty of room with two vanities and it appears to be a larger, maybe 48" shower? I'm also curious about the number of black tanks. One or both of the stool drains would have to be plumbed a long distance if there was a single black tank. I think that might cause the need for more water per flush and more frequent tank dumping. All that said, I like the layout.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I like the layout, but for us, it wouldn't be practical, as we like the bigger open living area.

porthole

Retired
Baths back to back, bedroom slide moved forward and ditch the extra sink, make the room smaller with a hall to the front. Like split baths, I would not want to have to pass through a bath to get to the closets. I do like the 2nd bath.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
At the Pomona RV this year we saw a Montana with the same setup. It was nice, but I wonder what the pin weight will be?

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I am hoping there is one of these at the Tampa RV Supershow. I am also curious to what happens with the basement storage compartment given the bathroom is overhead. This may prove to be a popular floorplan. Has anyone seen it firsthand?

My wife's initial comment: "Good grief, what woman in her right mind would want an extra bathroom to clean?" (Today was cleaning day!)

jbeletti

The plant has ben tweaking the design on this one. I don't believe a production unit will be ready in time for Tampa.

Vtxkid

I like it!!! If we weren't toy hauler lovers, I would definitely be interested in this floor plan!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

hogan

Let's hope they get more information out on this model soon. It's a winner.

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Delete one of the rear sinks and put in a full size shower. That would make sense to me.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Delete one of the rear sinks and put in a full size shower. That would make sense to me.

We discussed this as well. The corner shower, even with a bigger bathroom, is not an upgrade if you have that type already. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

I thought this one had a corner garden tub shower combination.

hogan

But if not, I agree, the full size shower is much preferred to the smaller sink stand.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yes we saw this on the website a couple of weeks ago. Very interesting!!

hogan

Floorplan has been tweaked a bit. Saw it at Tampa Supershow. Not the coach, just a drawing. Large shower, full width closet, washer dryer moved to off door side in bath. Gonna be a winner.